Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vergo's staffing days are over

Okay first off, I didn't do shit to you therefore you have no right to call me the " biggest scum on the face of the earth" If anyone does its Tiesto. Second why the **** are you allowed to dupe and cheat when I am here sitting on my ass macroing 24/7? Can you get any lower?

You don't even know me so before you go around saying shit because your mad you lost your privs because of your own wrong doing. Don't go and blaime other people ,I've ****en played for 2 days so if you wana call me out you are more than retarded.

I'd like to commend Taran and the rest of the staff or who ever was in charge of detecting his corruption. Good job and keep it up Smile
PS. Vergo is the biggest baby on the face of the earth, QQ more *****
Btw who was he on IN1? and was what his mortals name? if someone could supply me with this information I will be eternally grateful Tongue

[Image: InternetToughGuy.jpg]

Llllooooooooolllll!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Heh...nice one sindern

Slaethin Wrote:Okay first off, I didn't do shit to you therefore you have no right to call me the " biggest scum on the face of the earth" If anyone does its Tiesto. Second why the **** are you allowed to dupe and cheat when I am here sitting on my ass macroing 24/7? Can you get any lower?

Actually, I know you probably better than 90% of the server, and, I kind of got my peen crushed by the Ban-Hammer for duping, you call this an "allowed" action?

Slaethin Wrote:PS. Vergo is the biggest baby on the face of the earth, QQ more *****

Heh, did I cry at all? If I said once that Taran's actions are wrong or that I didn't deserve it, then please quote me because either I forgot or am completely unaware of saying anything like that.

This post is completely unnecassary, Vergo confessed and acted like a mature adult. He didn't whine, complain or deny it one bit. I admire him for that.

Thread locked :!: