Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Static Auction: Delucia

Obviously you both want it that is why i will outbid you and then turn around and sell to the person who wants it the most for a profit. Call my Services, Paulie Reality, "Im rich and im just gonna get richer" is my moto.

buy u own static, or u need buy all

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dont need to buy all i see a oppurtunity i jump on it.....you gonna outbid me?

im not rich, u like rabbi on inx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The difference between me and rabbi. 1 im not a jew, 2 I dont only look out for myself, 3 I worry about the future of my guild and what resources we will need to buy. If i can make a profit somewere to benefit my guild im gonna take it. it is not me getting richer here its my guild getting richer. The goal of any guildmaster.

dont worry gatin ill sell it to you after i buy it gives you more time to save some gold up Tongue

delete ur bid and i buy it easy, becouse my guild need this house

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Delete my bid? you should learn to ask not demand. I actually was kinda feeling bad for being a dick but meh i wont raise the price anymore so if you bid 1.4 i wont top you.

Gatin Wrote:u like rabbi on inx

That is the most hurtful thing I have ever heard in my life.

Anyways, please keep this thread to bidding and minimal static related content, thank you.

Shade Wrote:
Gatin Wrote:u like rabbi on inx

That is the most hurtful thing I have ever heard in my life.

Anyways, please keep this thread to bidding and minimal static related content, thank you.
sry for it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gatin wins with a bid of 1.4 million. Please page in game when you are available so we can finalize the sale.

Topic now closed.