Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Duelstone, PvP and guild Ladders!

Yesterday I added the Duelstone Ladder to the website, and today I added the PvP Ladder and Guild Ladder as well.

All duelstones are linked to the website, meaning if you challenge someone ingame it will instantly update the info on the website when you are done.
When staff create events they can choose to make it a Ladder event, meaning that the event will get shown on the website after it's over.
I'm not really sure how the guildladder works, maybe someone from XUO can explain that further.

I'm having an issue with the DuelStone Ladder though, at the moment the search function won't work. I'll try to fix it asap with Maka's help.

I hope you enjoy this update. It's the same ladders that Maka created for XUO, which means they are very advanced. I just converted them to RunUO 2.0 and fixed the templates.
Anyway, it's time for me to get some sleep now, it's 2am in the morning. I just wanted to fix this before I went to sleep, hehe.

If you have any questions post them here, we can make this a temporary FAQ for the ladders and after a while I can move the FAQ to the website. Also, if you encounter any bugs please let me know.

yay! Big Grin
btw i won the first tour ladder but i got 0 points... Sad

- regards, Fable