Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I was lost. Now I am found.

Hello there,

Like my title clearly states above. I was lost, I left the server around the time it was having its shakey period. I was just becoming a regular player at that time and enjoyed most aspects of and general idea of INX. I have been found, Once again I plan to give INX another shot. Any help from players would be much appreciated.. maybe a stable guild to help me out? I dont mind RPing.

Also could a GM private message me my account pass and user name. Im not 100% sure if its the same as my forum log in. Havent tried it thoughhhhhhh... sooon!!! one more thing.. is a name change out of the question? for a new beggining.. I would start over but from what i remember its pretty tough skill gain around here.

Thank you.

Moss

For your own protection (due to overall staff corruption, not here thoughBig Grin), staff members cannot see your password. Not even the admin (taran) is able to see what your old password was, but he has the ability to reset it.

There is a chance that if you PM taran with what ever you remember about your account, he might be able to help you out. The name change is a bit far fetched, as it has been decides that no name changes will be allowed.

Hope that helps at least a little bit.

Enough said!

lets get started.