Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

House implenting tool

is there any chance that this will be added? pls pls Big Grin its a funny thing to sit there and mix around and waste time Smile cant see why it would ruin some aspects, it would be like UO and sims Big Grin :p

- regards, Fable

*shamed* what is that thing exactly?

It's a way to build custom houses and buying houses instead of using deeds.

yeh well.. will it be added? pls :$

- regards, Fable

I think there was a poll a while back, asking weather or not people wanted custom houses. The poll turned out no, so if it was to be implemented, I think a new poll would be in order.

This kind of thing is better to have when we regain our player base though, in other words, when hunting and other money incomes are more balanced. But you can always create the poll (I thinkTongue).

I'm not sure if this is already scripted into RunUO or not, but if it isn't, it would be a lot of work. I'm pretty sure most people would prefer bug fixes, events, and more critical scripts to be taken care of first. Tongue

It allready exsists in RunUo

i dont mind if it will take time or not, i just dont wanna buy something now and then it gets added later cause i love building houses! Big Grin aw well il take makas advice and il make a poll Wink

- regards, Fable