Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some new IN clogne shard?

Im not trying to advertise or anything, but i guess some guy made a IN1 clogne suppose to be just like IN but with a fresh start no guilds everyone has to rewrite rp stories for items and guilds, statics are all not owned, and something about you have to make new characters but the first 15 players get 3 gm skills of there choice. anybody heard of this? and if so do you know the website.

Odin_Norse Wrote:Im not trying to advertise or anything, but i guess some guy made a IN1 clogne suppose to be just like IN but with a fresh start no guilds everyone has to rewrite rp stories for items and guilds, statics are all not owned, and something about you have to make new characters but the first 15 players get 3 gm skills of there choice. anybody heard of this? and if so do you know the website.

Yea I heard the shard is in the tank because all the IN players are coming back to the ACTUAL IN shard Big Grin. Someone sue their asses, plz.

Kthxbye.

Regards.

There's been a bunch of IN1-wannabee shards since the scripts got out, but what they don't realize is that you got to have a higher IQ than your average monkey to run a shard. Since they are just stealing the scripts and going from there it's doomed to fail, like all other IN or XUO-wannabee shards out there.

Just look at Reflex shard, they went from 30 to 8 clients when we re-opened.
I'm not worried, hehe.

Well I guess this guy said he, made everything from scratch just based it off original IN gameplay. I dont know i was just wondering if anyone had heard about it.

But any shard will be like INX!! hell yea!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.