Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So It's back up eh?

Hey all, haven't checked the forums in a few weeks now and I came back to find that it's up again
Very unexpected, and somewhat unfortunate for me - because I have unfinished projects :o
I got discouraged in the middle of things, mostly by the fact that there literally no other people helping me or there to give me company or feedback or anything, so I just kind of gave up without thinking that there was any hope left for the shard.
Well when I left I was in the middle of two main things:
-Making new rare ride spawns
-Re-spawning animals and monster mobs in Britannia [or the main "above-ground" land around towns and such]

I only finished one rare ride spawn (has anyone found it, if it's still there??), and I stopped with the mob spawns just after deleting the obsolete mobs...
So basically there might still be many lonely spots in the woods and around Britannia where there should be animals or monsters (If Taran didn't reset the server or something).
So after all this, and finding out that the server is back up and online, I would really like to get back to finishing those main projects, and more, as well as help with GMing or whatever else needs to be done, if Taran and the staff will allow it. If not, oh well, I still might play, who knows

If you have questions, feel free to ask
Thanks

*edit*
Something I just remembered: I now have ample time to play or develop or whatever because I'm done with high school...just thought I'd throw that out there...

Were you gm during downtime or something?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Yea I was a spawner/decorator (basic GM stuff)

I just love the term developer:p

Oh cool, so it will be really nice if you come back to "develop" Big Grin!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Yep, and I actually am back now, so let me know what you want done when it comes to [mainly] deco and spawns

I ask to fix double and triple spawns, I just cant go over a dungeon now.. I always get killed by 20 shitty monsters.

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Kepi Wrote:I ask to fix double and triple spawns, I just cant go over a dungeon now.. I always get killed by 20 shitty monsters.

Can you give us a list of area or co-ordinates so we can fix it.

Almost the whole destard, vendors... Ill work in a list to show it to you. Try to go to dungeons and youll notice it. Ill PM you with the list tonight or tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

I actually did all of destard before reading this hehe, so lemme know how I did and what still seems too hard.
And the way some spawns double is a bug in the script that we (GMs) can't fix unfortunately :/
Terrethan Keep was really really bad, I basically got fed up and just cleared most of it all together while the shard was down, and I'll try to respawn it some time soon.

Oh cool, I also noticed Hytloth is good now, it was REALLY bad the first day the shard opened. Also, go to Vesper alchemy shop and there are more than 20 vendors.

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Well it didn't have twenty, but there were quite a lot so I removed 2 or 3, and I removed these random naked vendors that weren't supposed to be in many of the shops. Thanks for the feedback though, when we know what needs to be fixed, we can try to fix it Big Grin