Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Xtreme Monsters Problem

Halifax Wrote:I have lost the same hours as a gm mining could get a sapphire set today, or got it at the beggining of the shard with the well known bug, and he hasn´t wiped all the sapphire armors right?. It´s all about his little criterion. Really, i just denounce what it´s not fair, and throw the stone and hide the hand is cowardly.

Muto was the one working on the Xtreme spawns... not Taran he just made a change that had to be made and to fix this some things had to be wiped... its either that or u dont have xtreme monsters... take your pick...

ffs... you'd think you would be greatful for the fact that the xtreme spawns are in... Rolleyes

Lady Minax Wrote:Muto was the one working on the Xtreme spawns... not Taran he just made a change that had to be made and to fix this some things had to be wiped... its either that or u dont have xtreme monsters... take your pick...

ffs... you'd think you would be greatful for the fact that the xtreme spawns are in... Rolleyes

People love to ***** about stuff, but you catch more flies with honey.

Thanks to the dev team for all their hard work. I'm glad the shard's back up so I have something to do besides play WoW all the time. Tongue

Lady Minax Wrote:Muto was the one working on the Xtreme spawns... not Taran he just made a change that had to be made and to fix this some things had to be wiped... its either that or u dont have xtreme monsters... take your pick...

im talking about his criterion, not the one who scripted it, muto scripted it but didnt do the wipe, thats why i gave the sapphire example, all ppl knew in the first day of the server that the mining system what ****ed up and he didnt wipe a shit, but yeah placing ugly deco all the day might leave u blind and u dont see what really happened, now i understand why u have a lady title before your name...

Sindern Wrote:People love to ***** about stuff, but you catch more flies with honey.

Thanks to the dev team for all their hard work. I'm glad the shard's back up so I have something to do besides play WoW all the time. Tongue

Taran Wrote:Keep in mind though that we don't have any developers, so bugs can't be fixed and new features can't be scripted.

What dev team?, are u serious?
you catch more flies with honey. =)

By dev team, I meant everyone who worked for the shard while it was down. Decorators are developing the landscape, etc. So, decorators, coders, spawners, etc. Thanks to all of 'em. Smile

I know I'd be pretty ticked off if I spent a couple months working on something to make it better, then had a bunch of people nit-picking and complaining.

To all the people who are complaining about a lack of developers, you might be interested in this link.

First of all, I love that linkTongue

Now Halifax. The mining bug was not obvious from the first day of the server, as far as I know at least. Think I was the one who brought it to the staffs attention, and I only did that when I saw the post about it:
Kepi Wrote:Well, personally I want to make mining spots Random....

Notice that this was about 6 days after the server went live, and it got fixed about one day after it got "reported". Being presented with this bug there was really only 3 options; time warp back 6 days, remove all the ingots or do "nothing" for now. At least if we pick "do nothing", we are able to do something fairish later, and that is what the plans are.

So now, you pick what you find to be most fair, and please, relax with the anger and hate posts.

Taran still does a great job and still cares for the server. He developes when there is something that needs a hot-fix, he actively looks for developers and he tries to manage the staff and the direction of the shard.

Hi, i don´t understand why the staff of the server treats their players, and when i say PLAYERS, i say players that came from xuo, because the server is being building with the in ppl wishes.
First off, staff decided to spawn xtreme monsters to attract players, and right now we have 10 player online every day, while a lot of people that used to play here would have come again knowing that xtreme spawns would be place, why noone come?, because the server is being building with the taste of in players. Great!
Then staff decided to remove xtreme monster and the parts they dropped, but yeah, harmed ones are those who came from xuo, and that doesnt matter!.
The skills are very hard, and loots are poor, because that is what in players wanted, but well a lot of them dont need to hunt monsters, because they got the gm craftables, and the gain money selling mining ingots, elven bows, rides, scrolls...
Now i ask myself, where is the ppl from imagine nation?, honest, that 10 players that play every day, 8 came from xuo, and the server is being building with their wishes, when almost all the players came from xuo, this is not the good way to attract players
to the server, in fact, the 75% of xuo players that used to play here have moved to unforgiven lands, a simply copy of old xuo, changes here are needed. Just my opion.
Thanks you and Regards...

Unforgiven lands is full of fake clients, and you probably realize the same thing when you think about how big the tours and events are and how often you see players running around. Now, if people want to play a corrupt server we cannot do anything about that, but here the staff members try to help, and they don't cheat.

Now, to the whole point of your argument.

Xtreme monsters are not removed, they will be (maybe they are) back! They had to be changed cause the loot was not properly balanced, Gang-bang is a proof of that. He killed 6 monsters, got 4 pieces, but you know what, he takes it as a man.

And loot man...ffs. We have gone through this so many times, and we have increased the loots so many times too. We have added monsters that add more gold, and we keep constantly spawning the world and changing spawns to fit better with how things should be. There has also been said on the forums that certain spawns (especially gold) will be increased.

This is the last time I go through this IN vs XUO shit. We got the PvP, we got the duel stones, we some armors, ingots, weapons, rides, scrolls and events. Fact is, this server is a LOT more XUO than it is IN. Only thing that is different from XUO is the loots and the skill gains, and that is not an "IN" thing, it's a balance thing. A balance that is still in progress for that matter, and hopefully, will be done.

Server is not turning IN, server is turning into INX, since that is what was said from the begging. We said IN world with XUO PvP, and fact is, only thing you got from the IN world so far are some ingots, armors and decoration.

Just find all this to be such a shame on a level, but then again, it reminded me why I quit in the first place.

stop being so rude to the staff sheishh... :mad:
they're doing their best for u, so just sit back, smile and say tnx since u aint doing much for the server besides playing here.
btw how's it going with the xtreme spawns? i cant wait to hunt for teh favorite ar Cool

- regards, Fable

I rebooted the server a while ago so Muto just needs to re-enable the spawns now.

Xtreme Monsters are back

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

Thxxx Big Grin! Oh Taran, you said you fixed the mining thing, i tested it and its not fixed...

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.