Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Xtreme Monsters Problem

Now if only I could kill them. Tongue Thanks guys.

Kepi Wrote:Thxxx Big Grin! Oh Taran, you said you fixed the mining thing, i tested it and its not fixed...

That's weird, because I have tested it several times and I got different ores each time.
Exactly when do you get the same ore after respawn? And what kind of ore was it?

I mine in Icebluedel and the whole mine is exactly the same when i mine. I know few oceanic and daemon steel spots in the mine that i can get really easy. But i just hate abusing from that.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Apparently my fixed didn't work, but I've got another person working on it as we speak. He already has a fix actually, it just needs more testing.

Ok, Im Hiroshima ingame, I can help you testing Big Grin!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Taran saves the day once again =D! Nice job man. Already tested it and it works fine Big Grin! Oh i found another bug find me ingame so i can explain, its a lil complex, im Hiroshima

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

I wish I could take credit for it, but I didn't fix it.
We actually have a new dev with us, I'm going to make a post about this tomorrow.

Ya, i met him today, he is really nice Big Grin!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.