Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Glad it's back

Hello everyone, I had a few questions, I know this should be under the question/answer section, but where the shard just came live today from a couple months of sleep. To the point;

1.) It is still possible to buy statics right? Meaning in the future, just went live.

2.) Where is the locality of this server?

I played around 2 weeks before the server went into hibernation. Was curious, I only played 20-30 minutes everyday, so I can't say if I experienced any issues, but I been reading, Does this server experience issues, say 200+ active, or just to the U.S? What some have said. See ya: Rost

Ummm... static wise I suppose they will still be sold but I can't promise quick response time. I haven't been in game yet and won't be till like monday night/tuesday. As always send me a PM if you're seriously interested in an official quote. You should be able to estimate the price yourself. If I remember right most statics are 3k per tile. In towns is more expensive and sought after locations are more expensive of course.

There were some people with issues, mainly aussies and NZers, but there were some issues to the US too. However, I do think that the issues was more of an exception than a rule, and Canadians had an excellent response time.

In short, can't say until you trySad

The ping stays around 140, which is fine with me. I'm from the eastern time zone, livin' in sticks, therefore, 140 ping, is great.

Vulcan: Alrighty, sounds good, whenever I can get some money, I'll be lookin ya up.

:Rost

Rostrob Wrote:The ping stays around 140, which is fine with me. I'm from the eastern time zone, livin' in sticks, therefore, 140 ping, is great.

Vulcan: Alrighty, sounds good, whenever I can get some money, I'll be lookin ya up.

:Rost

The rest of us can do it to if Vulcan aint around. Wink