Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*** Shard back online!! ***

Yep, you read right, I just put the server online again!

Keep in mind though that we don't have any developers, so bugs can't be fixed and new features can't be scripted. From what I have seen though it looks like there are quite a few people that want to play anyway and just have some fun. Also, character transfers from XUO and INR are disabled.

I will not be as active as I once was, but I will still be around to "admin" the shard, checking my e-mail and so on.

I want to thank everyone who helped out while the shard was down, staff members as well as players. Some new spawns have been made and more decorations have been added to the world. That's also why you should download the mul-files from the website again since I froze the new items to the worldfile.
If you don't download the mul-files you won't be able to see the new decorations.
And a note to the decorators/spawners. I have blocked your staff accounts now, but if you still want to help out let me know.

I think that's it, now login and have fun Wink

Also, if you are a developer that can contribute, then I think that taran would be more than happy to be bugged:p

OMFG Thank you so much!!!)

Yeah!!
thanks a lot...even I don't have time to play...Tongue
but i have a question....
will the shard save anythings?
i just want to marco skills for my members...Smile

[SIZE="6"]みんなひとり[/SIZE]

If nothing else is said, the server will save as scheduled.

*smiles*

Very happy. Hopefully the server population will pick up Smile but if not, whatev Wink

it'll pick up. Big Grin

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

See ya'll in game on monday night.

I will be around tomorrow night..

Glad the server is back up and running Taran. If you need help with anything you know who to ask. Big Grin