Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

XUO Player

Ultima online is the best game when there a lot of player active.....

I quited INX because of that... this game is so boring when you kill the same person everytime....

TIme to be together and lets own another shard.....

A XUO guild can own anyone!

Pm me if you are interesed NEW PVP NEW PEOPLE a lot of fun.

Im gonna help everyone who was from XUO to 7x his caracter and teach pvp

Of course it gets boring, Ruggul, when your only skill is 3x FS ganking afkers in Brit, N00b.

Later.

This is what I was replying to, btw, noob face.

Ruggul Wrote:Ultima online is the best game when there a lot of player active.....

I quited INX because of that... this game is so boring when you kill the same person everytime....

Ruggul Wrote:Ultima online is the best game when there a lot of player active.....

I like how people are like "not enough people so I quit." instead of sticking around and helping the shard grow by telling friends, voting, etc.

xuo pvp style is the best Wink keep trying to learn it Wink

Tongue

ruggul u on divinity? i macroed up 2 7xgm tankmages there and another gm tailor in about 5 days but i cant be bothered doing anything on it.

Duke Wrote:ruggul u on divinity? i macroed up 2 7xgm tankmages there and another gm tailor in about 5 days but i cant be bothered doing anything on it.

Div sucks though, I've got a 7x crafter and that shard is a cluster----.

Rabbi child you dont know me ... shut up ... i played on every XUO and you know what

THis game was fun on the first one when there was more than 200 people on
n-o-v-u-s opiate with 300 people on everytime was the best uo shard ever

Divinity is really fun because of the new pvp system like osi 99 and 1000+ player

tank mage with precast and insta hit with Weapon .....

Sindern I like how people are like "not enough people so I quit." instead of sticking around and helping the shard grow by telling friends, voting, etc.

i play game to have fun... so lose your time if you want dude

Duke im Tasslhoff on Divinity

Ruggul Wrote:Rabbi child you dont know me ... shut up ... i played on every XUO and you know what

THis game was fun on the first one when there was more than 200 people on
n-o-v-u-s opiate with 300 people on everytime was the best uo shard ever

Divinity is really fun because of the new pvp system like osi 99 and 1000+ player

tank mage with precast and insta hit with Weapon .....

Sindern I like how people are like "not enough people so I quit." instead of sticking around and helping the shard grow by telling friends, voting, etc.

i play game to have fun... so lose your time if you want dude

Ruggul, I do know you, you just ran around Brit like a noob FSing everyone - lame as hell. You're boring. Divinity deserves you.

Peace out.

trixb0x

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

Ruggul, I do know you, you just ran around Brit like a noob FSing everyone - lame as hell. You're boring. Divinity deserves you.

Peace out.

Well now i know you are a ****ing retard......

because you saw me 2-3 times killing people in brit ...... ahahahaha ( because everytime i went to a dongeon nobody was there... only people at BRIT BRIDGE

anyway think what you want ....
xuo pvp is FS FS FS LIGHT LIGHT after bardiche hit....
So if you dont didnt know it... you are the noob here.
In divinity you need more skill than fs scroll and light scroll..
anyway retard cant play divinity pvp because you have to be smart and i realise that you arent.

cya noob .. were you a imagine nation noob player btw ??? this thread was for XUO Player.
ho maybe you have difficulty to read title sorry i will put it on CAPS LOCK next time

Ruggul Wrote:because you saw me 2-3 times killing people in brit ...... ahahahaha ( because everytime i went to a dongeon nobody was there... only people at BRIT BRIDGE

/huge gigantic space like Ruggul's
/space
/space
/space
/space
/space
/space
/space
/space
/space
/space

Ruggul, you got pwned then proceeded to just boost your posts by saying random shit. Piiiisssssss offffff n000000bbbb. Dumbass.

Oh, and I bet you loved teh dongeons. You like teh dong, eh? Suckittt.

Go get that dong, N00b.