Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Recomend a good shard?

Hey guys, who can recomend a good shard with the following properties:
Generally as similar to IN-X as possible.
Good pvp system
Not REALLY hard skill gains, but not too easy
easy to learn
macroing - legal (not resources necessarily)
strong playerbase (200+)
Minimal greif players
active staff that enforce rules
minimal bugs

anything come to mind?

you can try UO Gamers: Hybrid, there's about 900 online, aboutt 450 without multi clients. PVP's completely different, loots easy, RUNUO rides and features, but its stable and maintained, only one I know of.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

U really dislike Pvp system what we had? Did u tryed to pvp in here? i mean atleast practice for one or two weeks...

Sorry but you will never find a shard with all those qualities, hehe.

mikethewarlord Wrote:Hey guys, who can recomend a good shard with the following properties:
Generally as similar to IN-X as possible.

Just impossible.
If you like RunUO, you could try Hybrid or Divinity. (Both from UOGamers)
If you want a spherish shard... You should sit down and wait............. Only IN-X had those properties.

Taran Wrote:Sorry but you will never find a shard with all those qualities, hehe.

what qualities? no staff to help players no one scripting and the admin goes away from the shard because people are complaning. jesus taran get over your self in-x wasnt great at all the only reason we like it was because we had our pvp. and im sure theyll be some sort of xuo 5 as maka always trys so hard to please us. maybe this time people will actually support him instead of driving him away

To anyone who is planning on giving up on this shard and jumping on another - EFF THAT! Stick around, it's only intermission.

Im'a be waiting for the glorious return of Taran and his army of dev/staff Big Grin. Take care.

Regards.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:To anyone who is planning on giving up on this shard and jumping on another - EFF THAT! Stick around, it's only intermission.

Im'a be waiting for the glorious return of Taran and his army of dev/staff Big Grin. Take care.

Regards.

What he said. :3some:

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

hello my friend. before playing on in-x i was on fantasia wich is the best Pvm shard i ever seen in a run-uo. with alot of magical new stuff, good skill gain but not easy. class wich have better aptitude (archer-warrior-bard-mage power player= all skill) holy book, necro book, song book and normal one of course. no stats cap no skill cap. the world is greatly spawned.

The pvp is kinda tricky cuz you got 300 str warrior archer with 300 dex or a mage who can cast some strenght - bless of 200 bonus Smile but you aint killing someone so easy.

Every body should come take a look they got good player.

(BUT I WILL BE BACK HERE ANY TIME) and you be better to every one who leave for now... cuz in my heart this shard is my new home as a ultima online player and i'm sure that with the adjustment will hit 200 account online. See Ya soon every body

True Sphere 51a shard that will be put up in the interim of this INX downtime for everyone to enjoy the classic feel of sphere, the great PVP, and all around general fun. It is basically an old save of Navid1a if anyone here played it, it won't be up until this weekend or maybe as late as Tuesday because I have to change a few things, but you can register for the forums and bookmark it if you wish.

http://omni-turbo.ath.cx

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

Rabbi Samild Wrote:To anyone who is planning on giving up on this shard and jumping on another - EFF THAT! Stick around, it's only intermission.

Regards.

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Well the shard I am hosting is only for the time that IN-X is down. Taken from main page:

"IN-X has been taken down until they can fix the problems with the shard. I have put this server up in the interim. If and when IN-X goes back up, this shard will go down. But we may as well enjoy it in the meantime :] This server is basically a login and play server. You do not have to train or macro. It is based on the XUO PVP system, but has elements from a lot of shards in it. These shards include Alias Mortal, NOS, IN1, and ******* 1. It is a Sphere .51a shard, but it runs with a patch called LiL [not the default released version, one me fallout and Ryan (RIP) worked on a while ago]. This means injection attacks are blocked. You can use injection to PVP, but not cheat ;]

I hope you will enjoy the server, it is in the works as we speak. I expect it to be up by Tuesday, February 12th AT THE LATEST. Most likely it will be up this weekend. Feel free to register for the forums and such while we are setting everything up.

The shards focus is PVP, but there will still be other elements of gameplay as well. The world is spawned so you can hunt and such, there is a pits, tournament arena, duel pits will be added, and other things essential to all the NOS/XUO type shards."

So it is just a place to play and have fun in the mean time, it is by no means a serious shard, just a place to come and have some fun in the meantime, not a free for all type shard, still have to mine and such but your given all the skills you need to PVP, make scrolls, potions, etc.

Taran has said this is good to keep people busy while they are working to fix the situation, not a place to come and build up a collection of stuff and expect it to be there when INX is up.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/