Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bye people.

Yeah I'm leaving.

I haven't logged on to the shard for bleh.. 2 month or so. only once or twice for trading.

I guess UO just isn't what I remembered it to be Smile, And also school is making me not want to play games heh. Scriptning PHP for 8-10 hours a day makes me want to spend my free time with my GF.

But it was nice to see a lot of old faces after the 3-4 years thats passed sine IN1, or however long it was ago. And also learning some new of cause Smile

Anyways have fun everyone. And well.. We might meet eachother again someday perhaps in another game.

(Yes I'm having a blast in Age of Conan :p)

Bu'bye

And yes .. you can ALL have my stuff.. Well if you can figure out my username + password Wink

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

wah, that sux aghast.. it was nice to play and trade with ya. Gl with your gf and school! And gice me your logs =>!!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Awe, I haven't even met you in game. Cry Anyway, take care cutie! :kissing:

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Aghast Wrote:Yeah I'm leaving.

I haven't logged on to the shard for bleh.. 2 month or so. only once or twice for trading.

I guess UO just isn't what I remembered it to be Smile, And also school is making me not want to play games heh. Scriptning PHP for 8-10 hours a day makes me want to spend my free time with my GF.

But it was nice to see a lot of old faces after the 3-4 years thats passed sine IN1, or however long it was ago. And also learning some new of cause Smile

Anyways have fun everyone. And well.. We might meet eachother again someday perhaps in another game.

(Yes I'm having a blast in Age of Conan :p)

Bu'bye

And yes .. you can ALL have my stuff.. Well if you can figure out my username + password Wink

Gimme your account!

The AoC one that is...

Aghast...

Although we had our differences on the forums and disagreed alot with eachother. It was fun meeting you and playing on this INX shard with you. You are a big part of the INX community and in my eyes you always will be.

I wish you good luck in your studies and with your family, enjoy life to the fullest. I hope you one day return to the shard because it is pretty crappy we lost a big part of our shard.. a very active player.

So.. take care.. and hopefully we see you again soon.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Farewell guy, never knew ya well but never good to have a logical intelligent person leave the forums/game ;[

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/