Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Darken's Story, Introduction.

enter shrouding chambers

"Darken's time is near master, the time has come he will finally learn of his true nature and place in this world" snarls G. Wallace.
"His dreams are tainting, his growing confusion of his origin grows far more irritable than ever before".

"Yes Wallace, its about time he took his rightful place on the throne, I grow old and ever wiser, and far more tired of seeing him grow up merely as a man...as a man.."

"Bring him to me! Alas, the day has come.." under breath "My son..".

enter Darken's chambers

*Thunder Crashing*
"..n..nn..no..NO--!"
(Sits up with haste
breathing heavily

"Shh baby, it was just another one of those nightmares.."

"Every night at the same time..like..like they are trying to tell me something.."

"Go back to sleep.."

"I.....I love you."

kissing

Daaaarken
Daaaaaaaaaaarken
It is time...

"Wha...What? Who's there?"
Daaaar-- "Show yourself!"
Come Darken, follow me now.

(Darken experiences an overwhelmingly sharp pain in his head, then suddenly passes out).
enter shrouding chamber
Baby.....Baby...wake up...wake up baby..
opens eyes

"Hello Darken."
"Who are you? What do you want?!" Yells Darken.
"Its been a long time my son, a long time indeed".
"But your..your not even human! How can you call me your son? I DEMAND you to speak truth NOW!"

"SILENCE! I am dying Darken..I do not have much time. You have been brought here to be shrouded and become the kin you were meant to be since you were born. You are twenty-one winters, and YOU are NOT a man!" screams Darken's father, Drac, King of Dragon-Kin.

" A great time of reckoning is upon us, you must take your rightful seat on the throne and be the leader you were meant to be.. our nation is divided and your our Kin's last hope, I have not the strength or the health required to bind our people, to bind them back to the powerful and feared nation we once were".

"But I...I.."

"You must rebuild our empire, for me, for your mother, for our people".

"My...my mother? I never met my parents, I have no parents. I am a gift from the divine".
"You are a gift, my son..you must now rise".
Darken Stands

"Wallace! Bring me my sword and robes!"
"Right away my lord" snarls Wallace.

"I have awaited this day, my son...."
"Father..I just know.."

"Here they are my lord!" screeches wallace.

"Here son, fit like a king you must be.."
"I just have..I have so many questions.."

"In time you will know my son, in time you will know"

(Drac hand's Darken his ancestral sword of Dargoth, covered in gems and jewels unknown to man, it reads, "Darzacus" on the side. He also hand's him a Robe of Dargoth Kings and a Dargoth King Amulet, so he can rebuild the empire and save the lives of of his people).

"Rise my son, be the king your meant to be and rebuild the empire and claim your love as king!"
A Burst of light and the room shows itself, revealing the ancient relics of Dargoth and its people, the king and wallace. They began to lift off of the floor and into the air, looking up with a smile then began to vanish into the heavens of Dargoth....

The room goes black..
To be continued..

Story has been accepted, watch period begins now