Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hunting?

hey i was wondering if any gm out there could tell me if the monster drops will be changed any time soon, right now all are the same. and the drops arnt very good either (gp drop is a little low and to many monsters drop ruin weapons, i think it would help if there were more might/force weapons in drops) also the monsters are mostly the same everywhere you go, what are the chances of getting a few custom monsters put in, nothing fancy just something new to kill

Yeah, I gave up on the newbie dungeon as a way of getting started. I make 10x as much spamming a mining macro and I skill up mining/smithing. I sell the stuff I make for a pretty decent chunk of change.

it's keeping me stocked in Sulfurous Ash for my magery macros. Tongue

I agree things need to be changed with some loot like the Ruin drop thing etc, but in the mean time maybe try out Destard, I don't know if it's the best place but seems easy, cast a BS or EV, shoot elven, loot gems and gold and weapons/armor, sell it all cause its all worthless drops, and you'll make 1.2-1.4k or so per dragon. Also on level 2 of Destard there is the Guardian of Destard that drops force and above weapons and a bit of gold.

If your skills are a bit lower maybe try Ice Dungeon, the loots not any better but in Ice there are the Ice Elves, the mages drop I think 15 or 30 of each reg [can't be 100% sure on this I don't remember if they drop it all, just know they did on INR so most likely the same script]. The archers drop arrows etc...and you can sell the gems, armor pieces, weapons etc. That's about all I know for hunting, not your stereotypical RPing hunting INer sorry :/

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

I don't remember who said it, but I read in a post that the newbie dungeon is in the process of being redone and the monsters and loot will be changed.

It is re-done and can be found in pits. Its a pad with sparkles all over it, can be found on the upper floor in pits on the left side of the PK [Red] cities.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:It is re-done and can be found in pits. Its a pad with sparkles all over it, can be found on the upper floor in pits on the left side of the PK [Red] cities.

no, no yet, thats the same newbie dungeon, im still making the new one Smile

Don't waste time hunting with weapons. Use provocation or build it up to use. Just sit back and let them fight. Easy money.

i cant enter newb dungeon, im to good Big Grin but its the other dungeons that need fixing anyways

Smurtle Wrote:Don't waste time hunting with weapons. Use provocation or build it up to use. Just sit back and let them fight. Easy money.

quite easy just use provocation A with B, throw energy vortex on one, shoot with arrows equalizing the hps of each one, and then dispel vortex or re use it.

provocation is "hard" to increase but its profit is very high ;]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone said that all the dungeons were as the same... to which dungeons did u go...

I have gone to all the dungeons practically and they arent all equals to the rest, :S so explain more about where did u go and give more details pls Tongue so we can solve em Tongue

See u around

Provocation is great with an energy vortex or blade spirits. Try some cemetary and get the lichs to hit other mobs. Thats always fun.

- Just some Newb who wants to make this shard the best!

"Don't Just be good, Be good for something."

http://www.apollopony.net/video/breakdance_pope.mov