Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

just my 2 cents

well i just got up, an ima bout to smoke a bowl because im bored shitless waiting for my dick of a char to finally gm magery, and my car wont move so im stuck at home. while ive been waiting for this to happen ive been going through the forums. the first thing i gotta say is that i completely forgot how many whiny children played this game lol, i mean almost every thread is calling someone down through a computer, which in my mind never really accomplished much of anything besides cause a lot of drama between people who dont really even know each other. Uh i guess the point of this post is to congragulate the staff on everything they have done so far, and uh to remind them to not get caught up in all the bullshit, hopefully what has been happeneing since the new year began i think will eventually stop. i mean before then (when i couldnt play cause of no comp lol) i would look on the server status and it was always high, everyone in the forums looked somewhat pleased and everyone was generally happier from what i could tell. hopefully it will soon be back to that

Unfornately sometimes players can be a major pain in the ass to the staff , i know, been there seen that. There's stuff to be fixed, yeah , but always complaining about it will not help rly. If you get too pissed playing a game just go outside, get drunk and enjoy rl for a while :lol:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vegeta Wrote:If you get too pissed playing a game just go outside, get drunk and enjoy rl for a while :lol:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: