Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help Plz

Well, i just waited for over 5 hours for a gm to answer my question (although there was a gm on at the time.) but ive given up for tonight. So i guess ill have to turn to the player base for a little help.

Im trying to gm tailoring using sheep for wool. So i got about 120 sheep in my house, unshrunk em in a corner surrounded by boxes to hold em in. Well it worked fine, they all stayed there and i could take their wool etc.

Well i logged in this morning and found that they were all gone. Now my door was locked and i tested killing a sheep from outside using earthquake/chaint lightning/ meteor swarm and couldnt hurt the sheep. So how did my sheep disappear? is there a trick to keeping them in my house?

Rioht Wrote:Well, i just waited for over 5 hours for a gm to answer my question (although there was a gm on at the time.) but ive given up for tonight. So i guess ill have to turn to the player base for a little help.

Im trying to gm tailoring using sheep for wool. So i got about 120 sheep in my house, unshrunk em in a corner surrounded by boxes to hold em in. Well it worked fine, they all stayed there and i could take their wool etc.

Well i logged in this morning and found that they were all gone. Now my door was locked and i tested killing a sheep from outside using earthquake/chaint lightning/ meteor swarm and couldnt hurt the sheep. So how did my sheep disappear? is there a trick to keeping them in my house?

Try to keep them in the middle of your house. Fire Field can go through walls and also EarthQuake does have an effect on sheep. Wink

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Rioht Wrote:Well, i just waited for over 5 hours for a gm to answer my question (although there was a gm on at the time.) but ive given up for tonight. So i guess ill have to turn to the player base for a little help.

What Elcid said is most likely the reason to why they are gone. I can check the logs to make sure no staffmember did it if you want me to tho.

What you need to know about situation when GMs are online but not answering, is the fact that all GMs do not have the same objectives. For example we have specific hunting/roleplaying staffmembers, specific developer-staffmembers, specific PvP coordinators, and normal page-answering GMs. Depending on what objectives we have at the shard we may not always be able to answer your questioin even if we are online. However I'm pretty sure all of us could have known the answer for this question tho, but I guess the staffmember that was online was just busy doing something else at the time, most likely.

Anyways, there is no secret that we are lacking active staffmembers at the shard, and we will try to hire a lot of new staffmembers in a near future, so that you'll get your pages answered way faster. Just hang in there and wait for the new active staffmembers to show up! :]

Regards,
Hate