Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Question about bowcraft

Currently when you craft one arrow, it will make as many as possible with your current materials (so if you have 1k shafts and 1200 feathers, it will make 1k arrows with just one craft). But is there a way to set it where it will only make one arrow at a time? I am looking at getting started with bowcrafting and it would be a lot easier to skill up if I could just make arrows as opposed to lumberjacking thousands of logs. I suppose I could make a complicated razor macro to grab one shaft and one feather, put into bag, then craft.

That doesnt seem like an elegant solution. Any ideas on this?

How I used to do it is with Razor's restock agents. I would have two restocks set up and one organize.
First you set the shafts as a restock, with the amount of 100 (Restock Agent 1)
Next you set feathers as a restock, with the amount of 1 (Restock Agent 2)
Then you set your organize agent for arrows, to keep your weight down (Organize Agent 1)
Finally you should record it something like this:

Restock Agent 1
Pause .25 Sec
Absolute Target
Pause .5 Sec
For Loop (100)
Restock Agent 2
Pause .25 Sec
Absolute Target
Pause .5 Sec
Double Click by type (tinker tool) - This is in case for some reason the gump gets closed
Wait for gump - Change the timeout to 1 so if there is an issue it doesnt hold up your macro
Gump Response (Button 21) - 21 is always make last item
Wait for gump
End For
Organize Agent 1
Pause 1 Sec

Now you may notice what seems to be unneeded pauses in there. Truth is Razor agents can crash UO like a champ. I find the use of delays like that will prevent crashing.

Anyways, hope this helps.

Ill give it a try, thanks for the info Shade! I figured razor had something implemented to help with this kind of thing, but I have only written 4 or 5 razor macros so I am not a pro yet.

I got my macro that looks just like that, but it doesnt seem to craft anything. For some reason it doesnt even open up the crafting tool, it just kind of skips that part. I will tinker around with it.

edit: Nevermind, it does work, i just expected it to bring up the tool each time, but this just makes the arrows and I never even see the tool interface. Thanks for the help shade!