Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Contest

Contest begins January 1st

Rules:

Post a believable story NOT based on your in game character. Must be fantasy oriented. All nonsense threads will be deleted IMMEDIATELY!

Must be at least 1 full post in length.

Must be entered by January 30th

Prizes:

First Place: 50000 Gold, 10 Red Dragon Scales, 10 Sea Serpent Scales, 1 Green Dragon Scale, 1 Yellow Dragon Scale, 5 8th Circle scrolls of choice, (Tamed and shrunk) 1 llama, 1 polar bear, 1 walrus, 1 mongbat, 1 gorilla, and 1 pair of PURE black colored gauntlets. (Not blackrock, regular platemail)

Second Place: 30000 Gold, 5 Red Dragon Scales, 5 Sea Serpent Scales, 1 Yellow Dragon Scale, 3 8th circle scrolls of choice, (Tamed and shrunk) 1 llama

Third Place: 20000 Gold, 1 llama

All Participants below third place receive 1000 gold and 1 llama.

Anyone may enter the contest, but in order for me to judge all the stories, please place the words (Contest 1) in the title of your story, otherwise, I will not be able to accept it, as I will not know it was entered.

Have fun ^_^

*If there aren't more than 4 participants, the contest will be voided*

From lack of interest, this contest is closed once again.

The winner is Serena. She worked hard on her story, and she deserves some credit even if the rules stipulate otherwise.

Winner: Serena
Reward: 70000 gold, 1 Llama

Contests will continue next month. Don't miss out. All you have to do is write/type a story no more than 1 post in length, unless you want to. Its not that hard, and its easy, free gold, from me personally.