Best way to train Animal Taming?

Hi All,

Any idea what is the best way for this?

Thanks.

Khal Drogo

best way find more orn must etc and do itSmile its harder
i can sell mifril orn for 15k each, have 10 maybe more

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would like to buy an orn from you, I will try to catch you in game Gatin. I vaguely recall buying a small house then buying a mount, releasing it in there then just trying to tame it back to gain the skill.

The easiest way is to buy mounts off of other players, several at once if you can and macro on them all at the same time. This is because once you finally tame a creature you can no longer gain off it. Its also important to note that a creature can only be tamed by 5 different people. This was added to make sure every player couldn't gm taming with a single mount in circulation.

Of course you can always go off and hunt down the mounts and tame them as you find them. That way you can learn the locations that they might spawn in. I say might because most unguarded mounts spawn in one of various locations.

Also note that technically you could gm taming off of a bunch of random wandering animals if you choose to do so. Taming is not difficulty based so you have as much chance gaining of a rabbit as a nightmare. Of course, taming random animals means they are more likely to tame in one or a few tries so you have to constantly move on to the next. This is more of a hassle but this early in the shards life isn't totally out of the question as mounts with high taming requirements are hard to come across.

A few side notes about taming
You can in fact tame a nightmare which is a great addition to PvM. The nightmare will not attack players however.
Some mounts have certain requirement to tame and/or mount them.
There are many mounts that are guarded and require solving riddles or just beating your way through hoards of monsters.
GMing taming does not mean you will tame everything instantly. Some mounts could take a little while to tame regardless.

Shade taming gain here = inx?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Whats a Shadem? Tongue

Its basically the same, except for the fact that mounts respawn at different locations. Most mounts that aren't guarded can spawn at one of 5 locations.