Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Major Positive Suggestion!

well i greatly appreciate everything you guys say and i thank you for your support and im glad you guys agree,

I'd like to say that, my in-game character is played as a pk and yes.. not the nicest pk.. in fact, im probably as bad as it gets.. from killing groups by myself to res killing the new player. Its fun to pk. I enjoy it very much. I agree with what Hawk says in his post and he is 100% right too, just because a person is a mean, disrespectful player does not mean he will be disrespectful and mean on a staff character. The staff is about knowledge and consistancy.. being active and able to do something positive while being active. Zeppelin was an awsome staff member and was also a "Scarecrow" in-game Wink. This post i made was not at all to make myself staff but, to choose someone that actually suits this position and there are several of us who i feel are able to fill it. For the past 5 nights, i have been in the duel arena teaching people how to pvp and practicing myself to get my timing back to perfect and people are starting to come, i've seen GREAT improvement in players such as Kyo, who always doubted the new pvp, now i can guarantee he will kill even some Xuo pvpers because of his duel. All it takes is some attention, In the past 5 nights i've already seen an increase in the playerbase at night due to these late night duels i invite players too. If we had "activity" at night as we do at other times of the shard, we'd be set for a LONG while. Even if it is a Beta i believe this matter is concrete and cannot be held off because once the players start becoming unsatisfied, there is only so much a PK can do to try and help, can't do it alone.

As for the staff, i just want to point out that some of the best staff characters were in fact PK's back in the day and the reason i'm stating this is because i know this shard is new and Taran is not well aquiainted with us since we are new to him. My suggestion is that he speaks with nOx, Hate, Ginz, Tiesto, Calabose, Minax, Vulcan. Odium. Every Staff member Please! The decision is not based on whether the player has good moral issues and knows how to use razor. Staff requires proper skills in EVERY aspect of the game, we need someone who knows the PVP, the PVM, the rules and regulations, everything from multi-clienting to even watching the Role Players.. As you surely don't know.. Many players have white bodies and death shrouds and are able to trash talk me like i trash talk them and act as i act. Weird.. i thought they had to Roleplay.. and when i made my story i was declined because it was "just to have a death shroud" if i remember correctly lol... These things are important, no one will do what they are supposed to without this treatment, i see people cheat 24 hours a day on the shard without getting caught, bugs, people with problems, ect. We need people to start opening up their eyes to create and build on a better more stable environment and not to continue choosing these staffs that are all in the same timezone, are inactive and will "soon" come back and the ones that become staff because they suck-up and are polite.. Things need to be set straight, i been playing Ultima a pretty long time and i certainly know exactly what im saying. Im just trying to help out, please read this post and take it seriously. Don't take it for grantid because if this post is taken as a joke, then there's nothing else left to say.

Thank you,
Scarecrow [Prototype]

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

very well put scare.. I agree with everything, everyone is saying.. its all true.. this could really help our player base.. restore some of the faith in our canadians that are close to walking away.. I think scare would make excellent staff if given the chance.. you should think about it.. regardless of who you choose this should be looked into asap..

It's sad to hear that Rpers are going against the rules. When I was counsie, NO ONE, not even a staff member, got slack from me. IF I cought them, they were ****ed, period.

Death shrouds is usually a guild rp item. With that said, the whole guild receives punishment, unless the leader removes that member from the guild.

You are also right saying how a staff member should be chosen on versatility , rather than how they "act" on the forums or in game. Just because someone pisses people off, doesn't mean they aren't hooked up with knowledge.

Scarecrow seems to have the required needs to fulfill PVP coordinator, PVP event host, new idea implementer, building knowledge, trash talking(had to throw it in Smile neutrality, non obsessiveness, PVM experience.

I would happily vote for scarecrow.

When choosing staff, its not about how much someone likes that person, its whether or not they can do their job. Business should be separated from personal. I believe scarecrow could handle it, as long as his name was kept secret.

Galens Wrote:It's sad to hear that Rpers are going against the rules. When I was counsie, NO ONE, not even a staff member, got slack from me. IF I cought them, they were ****ed, period.

Death shrouds is usually a guild rp item. With that said, the whole guild receives punishment, unless the leader removes that member from the guild.

You are also right saying how a staff member should be chosen on versatility , rather than how they "act" on the forums or in game. Just because someone pisses people off, doesn't mean they aren't hooked up with knowledge.

Scarecrow seems to have the required needs to fulfill PVP coordinator, PVP event host, new idea implementer, building knowledge, trash talking(had to throw it in Smile neutrality, non obsessiveness, PVM experience.

I would happily vote for scarecrow.

When choosing staff, its not about how much someone likes that person, its whether or not they can do their job. Business should be separated from personal. I believe scarecrow could handle it, as long as his name was kept secret.

werd.

VOTING FOR SCARECROW IS VOTING FOR HOPE

Vote For Scarecrow

A True Leader .

[Image: scarecrowozov1.gif]

Campaign Led By Dramatic

Elect Scarecrow

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Vote for me because I'm super smart and probably dislike everybody, so, certainly can't pass favoritism. Wink

Ya know you want to.

YOUr totally right canadien gm is missing... i get stuck the other day ( bug ) in a dongeon which i cannot do the stuck option. took 2hours before i get tele out. east timer gm will be great. i got a suggestion for you ( drakor fa'kill ) he's playing here he was gm on xuo if my memory's good. even if its scarecrow go for it even if its not my best choice Tongue we really need a gm in east time and i think he's french to so that's a bonus speaking 2 language.

East timer? I'm -5 GMT

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

The time zone they refer to is our Eastern Time Zone 10 PM - 8 AM

<3, love you guys! haha Big Grin

Yea, i speak four languages heh! I speak, English, ITalian and French fluently and the Ultima Online population taught me how to be really mean in Spanish haha Cool

I just hope the staff take these posts seriously, I haven't seen any action yet, i know they are busy but this is very important Smile, we need a confirmation on what will occur.

Thanks Everyone,

Regards,
Scarecrow [Prototype Leader]

Id like to point out the fact that about 7 of us current players are from the same town/city in canada thats thats just a small number of people from our area and i dont know how many times like someone else said up there about being in need of a gm and there are none on to help you out it gets really frustrating, you see we used to have GM pande he aswell was from our area but do to demontion of him being GM we are really in need of a GM who will respect others be available when needed and inspire new comers!!!

I believe Silverwolf or Scarecrow whould be great role models......

i dont know what ya waiting for? Pick scarecrow once and for all!

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]