Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

this goes with what we spoke about yesterday Ginz. today i paged at 4:20 pm, it is now 7pm and still no GM on. this is not just today, it is everyday i know you said its not your job to hire gms so can you give this message to whoever takes care of it, its 7:15 now and still no gms, it goes with where we are at this time of day. I'm in Nevada, some are on east coast USA, and no gms are on these times

Whats your page about?

most GMs are on different time zone. when its 7pm here its like 3am there so they sleep. we need more gms for this timezone, because from 4pm until like 11pm my time, i rarely catch gms on, again im in USA

Well, I would be on during your time, I can answer most gameplay questions you might have, if you have anything to ask, PM me and I will try my best to find the answer for you. If this is something that cannot be handled by a mortal, I can only suggest PMing the GMs here on the forums :'(

Man, its HOLIDAYS!! take it easy.!! Most of the gms are taking a break, ive wait DAYS for a page and i dont argue or something!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Can you atleast tell us what time zone your in?

hes 3 hours behind eastern time zone.

Galens Wrote:hes 3 hours behind eastern time zone.

Which is GMT what? Im not good with times so if he gives me the GMT timezone i can figure it out.

im GMT +8 Smile

minax make quest please....................................................god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Just so you know Minax, go to the bottom right of your computer. Then find your clock. Right click it and go to adjust time/date. Look for change timezone, you will see eastern time zone = -5gmt. Subtract 3 hours from that, and you get -8 gmt which is pacific time zone.