Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rides!

I also think that we should add in more rides to the shard because horses are boring Big Grin. A Nice implementation would be Ridgebacks, Swamp Dragons and other various creatures to ride. I think that the swamps should be made in the way i first saw them to be, you may armor your swamp dragon with any ore type with 250 ores! You have a high chance of failure but if it works, your swamp dragon can be Death Rock Color or Saphire and also would be able to be ressurected with Veternary IF and only IF we add BOND deeds to BOND the animals to ourselves. [The animal;s are still steal-able wen they are bonded only thing bond does is make thewm appear in war mode to the owner after the ride is dead in order for the owner to keep his ride and at the same time, UP skill in VET and have fun with a pretty ride.

I'd love to know what rides INR had in their shard, maybe we can take some of their ideas and mix them up taking only the TOP rides and putting them in Big Grin I think this is a nice variation. It wont disrupt any PVP or PVM. Im Down 4 it Smile

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Ridgeback?swamp dragon?:eek: hell no, we will stay in sphere style . we wil stick to mustang, horses,llamas,zostrichs , orns , oclock and ostard as soon as we implement them

the problem with swamp dragons is they give you a defence chance increase (makes you harder to hit) i imagine that can be disabled, as to the above post, why the hell not, they dont hurt anything and add to some much needed diversity too.

i was against bonding too at first however given that people are 100% guarenteed to die here on a regular basis i figure its the only way youll get anyone to actually use pretty rides.

Yea i love the idea of ressing rides, as you say Lerri this would most likely make people use their rare rides instead of putting themas decoration in their castles.

I think that various rides would be spectacular, perhaps because it ups the chance of me finding a rare ride. I have searched and ran all over many times in the Lost Lands as well as the regular part (im not sure what to call it).
I never played on a shard with bonding, but it does sound kinda cool. Either way I would like to have more diversity in the ride department.

Personally I would like to have a 1 of a kind, ridable flying dragon, that can 1 hit kill anyone I wanted to, and would make me invincible as well as pooped pure gold (1 million gold a pop) once a day.
Oh and I could change the color depending on how I was feeling. And it would make me super cool in real life.

Is that do-able? Wink

someone posted before that on another shard they had a spawn in a dungeon the ride was pretty hard to get to had to go invis across a bridge or something, i really liked that idea as long as the ride just looks awesome and doesn't give any advantage

I must agree with ScareCrow, sticking always to sphere like is completely useless, this shard needs inovation in all ways... and this is one of them.

Stay tuned guys. This is being worked on as we speak! Smile

Lady Minax Wrote:Stay tuned guys. This is being worked on as we speak! Smile

Appreciated Smile

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]