Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

player vendor

im wondering how they work, can some1 explain to me in detail? thank you.

Hawk Wrote:Player Vendor Commands

• Vendor Name Buy

(make sure their inventory is open)

You do not need to bring gold with you, but you must have an adequate amount of gold for your purchase.

When you say the command, you recieve a target reticle, select the item you wish to purchase, and BOOM. Item is yours.
  • Vendor Name Collect

You will then be asked an amount, enter the amount of gold you wish to withdrawl from his account

Less than 5000gp will appear as a pile of gold in your bank... more than 5000gp will appear as a bank cheque.
  • Vendor Name Dismiss

This will fire the Vendor, you cannot dismiss a vendor if he still has items in his inventory.

After he is dismissed a backpack with his clothing will appear on the ground below him.

Hope this helps Smile

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

hmm...how do i set up my own vendor, and will there be a service charge for each vendor?

lumberjack Wrote:hmm...how do i set up my own vendor, and will there be a service charge for each vendor?

yeah its 500 GP per IRL Day, even though it says ingame day, its IRL day.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

oh. they changed the cost to per earth day? I thought it was based on KC and/or merchandise value. I might actually buy one then Smile

lumberjack Wrote:im wondering how they work, can some1 explain to me in detail? thank you.

:o, Lumbrjack as in... Drakor Fa'Kill? :eek:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

where can i buy one

Contracts of employment at the bank (say buy)? Someone please correct me if I am wrong.