Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Injection crashing constantly...

"UO seems to be hung..bla bla", Injection crashing pretty often, happening when im running my script, can post injectionlog if anyone knows how to read them....

mine too, any gump will crash my inject, its very weird, i cant even open house signs lol... i hope that can get fixed Big Grin. its happening to everyone i know with injection so, might b fixable Big Grin

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:mine too, any gump will crash my inject, its very weird, i cant even open house signs lol... i hope that can get fixed Big Grin. its happening to everyone i know with injection so, might b fixable Big Grin

its because of the new inject.
it has a feature called "auto destroy gumps" or somthing like that disable that "feature" in injection.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

ScareCrow Wrote:mine too, any gump will crash my inject, its very weird, i cant even open house signs lol... i hope that can get fixed Big Grin. its happening to everyone i know with injection so, might b fixable Big Grin

Try with using 4.0.5 client. It works for me but if i go higher 5.8.0 or bigger i crash on every gump.

How do you kill that wich have no life? :EE

zylex Wrote:Try with using 4.0.5 client. It works for me but if i go higher 5.8.0 or bigger i crash on every gump.
True. I'm using 4.0.5a client and have no problems with that.

Born 2B different.