Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Keir's Treasure

[COLOR="Yellow"]Keir's Treasure

At an age of a mere six, the young boy Keir disappeared. He was given to me for protection but our Lord Ciro learned of the secrets the boy held. Treasure will drive even the best of men to sin. I was thrown in prison refusing to disclose where I had sent him.

43 years I remained in my cell. I could feel my body deteriorating, the time for my death was coming near. The boy had surely forgotten what the markings on his back represented. If I did not leave a way for his treasure to be found it would be lost to mankind forever.

A storm arose one night and I could hear the violent waves of the ocean nearby smashing against the shore. News had always travelled to me from the outside regarding Keir and his whereabouts. Ciro had not stopped his search for the boy and thanks to an unlikely friend Keir was moved often and kept safe. I fear Ciro has doubled his efforts and Keir may not be safe much longer.

I've left instructions for Keir's new protector whose interests were similar to mine in hiding the treasure Keir's ancestors left him. Clues leading to Keir and perhaps his treasure may be found for others to keep safe. Treasures are not always gold and gems my friends. Find Keir's treasure to protect his secrets from those who might like to use them for evil.

You may wish to start by finding me. Speak "Keir" when you reach me. - Morris[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]
Follow the clues to each location. Speak the appropriate word at each location to make the clue appear.

- This is a follow the clues quest.
- PVP is allowed as the locations may be anywhere in the world.
- There may be monsters to fight so go prepared.
- First to reach the end will recieve a special prize
- All who reach the end before the quest is over will recieve a prize.[/COLOR]

Thanks for the quest. I love those follow thingies Smile

[Image: 186317photonp2.gif][Image: rendered_yoshi.gif]
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Cochise[/SIZE]
The Ultimate Skill Biatch
Want anything crafted? I'm your guy![/COLOR]

what was the price?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Thank you to those who participated. I hope you enjoyed it.

Keir's true treasure was a spellbook of necromancy which was awarded to Sorick, the first to reach the Lord Ciro and fight him off with Fozbo and Mossy. Keir was also lucky enough to be left some invisibility potions by his ancestors. All those who reached the end using the clues and fought Ciro were awarded one. (Both these prizes were just deco items, don't do anything).

Everyone who participated in some way also got a team tour ticket.

Vulcan Wrote:Thank you to those who participated. I hope you enjoyed it.

Keir's true treasure was a spellbook of necromancy which was awarded to Sorick, the first to reach the Lord Ciro and fight him off with Fozbo and Mossy. Keir was also lucky enough to be left some invisibility potions by his ancestors. All those who reached the end using the clues and fought Ciro were awarded one. (Both these prizes were just deco items, don't do anything).

Everyone who participated in some way also got a team tour ticket.

i got hacked

I suck and got hacked by a master APTATA
ALWAYS PAY ME MOFO

Need another quest like this Smile

What we need is more 1v1/2v2 regulars.and tourneys in general

Quote: What we need is more 1v1/2v2 regulars.and tourneys in general
That dude know what he say!)