Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Imagine Nation Server Status [Ask About or Update Server Status]

If the shard appears to be down, post here to ask about it. (Any other threads will be merged with this topic.)
Staff, if you know anything about a server outage, post here as well.

2011.05.04 @ 21:00

Server lost its internet connection today at about 9:00 PM Server Time and came back up quickly.
Shade was attempting to have intercourse with his modem?

whats the problem and eta?

Back up. A bug was created with the latest updates that caused daggers to consume anything that was in a stack over 1000

Shade Wrote:Back up. A bug was created with the latest updates that caused daggers to consume anything that was in a stack over 1000

Then i'd about bed you thats what happen to my dwarven ingots... The black hole daggers...

This was just added with the latest update, today. Taran was all concerned about a certain players inability to put the word sell into his macro, stashing thousands away at once, so he changed how they work.

Sell don't know the difference between an exceptional and a non exceptional weapon. Yea I finally put sell in my macro but look at it this way. I was going to sell the exceptional and smelt back down the regular dagger for i had thousands of them. A 2gp difference makes a huge difference when you get into making as many as I have.

Shade Wrote:This was just added with the latest update, today. Taran was all concerned about a certain players inability to put the word sell into his macro, stashing thousands away at once, so he changed how they work.

If they stack, then it doesn't matter if they stash away thousands. The best solution here would be to show those players how to add a 'sell' to their macros.

His solution makes it so that instead of stacking to 60K, they stack to 1K, which makes 60x as many items (potentially.) Silly Swedes.

Pfft that was only half the truth.

The reason for the 1k max amount is that we changed so daggers can't be unstacked anymore (to prevent exceptional daggers becoming regular). Which means if someone stacked a 10k pile in let's say their bank or house they wouldnt be able to lift it again due to becoming overweight.
It's not an ideal solution, but at least exceptional daggers won't become regular anymore.

So wait, exceptional daggers were becoming regular because the player tried to combine the stacks? Just sell the damn daggers as you make them! They go to separate stacks in your backpack and keep their exceptional mark.

Is it down?

yeh last 3 min

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]