Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Imagine Nation Server Status [Ask About or Update Server Status]

hahaha "youll have to use your imagination" i needed a laugh today ROFL

i'm surprised he hasn't told you how to do it remotely. It's going to be down a long time......=(

Yeah sorry about this Sad

But I'm wondering, did anyone see a crash message or something? Because if the connection just lost and you can't even ping game.in-uo.net anymore then that could mean that we ran out of money... Which means I'll have to set up the server on my computer when I get back.

But I'll see what really happened tomorrow.

I was on when it went down. There wasn't an error message or anything. I just lost connectivity all of the sudden...

I'm hosting the server now

The new IP is 90.231.130.132 until Eru redirects game.in-uo.net

Since I had to grab a daily worldsave there will have been a timewarp. For how long I don't know, it could be anything from 1 minute to 24 hours.

Whooo! I R back on! But all my sheeps are still sheared from 3 days ago. =[ pfft stupid sheep.

So I'm curious, did the whole server crash or something?

Well we thought the server was payed for 6 months, but apparently it wasn't. So I'm guessing they just shut it down after no more payments was made.
Shade had all the codes and stuff so we haven't been able to gain access to or pay the bills.

Taran, what about the speed/performance? Anything we will feel?

I can gladly make a donation on the first of the month if it will help at all with hosting costs.

The server is now located in Sweden, Europe instead of the US so some players will lag more and some will lag less. The performance shouldn't be an issue though so if your ping is about the same then you shouldn't notice a difference.

Thank you Locke. I'll talk to Eru and see how many donations we got this far, in the mean time I'm going to pay for the added connection fee.