Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lindenwood Wrote:Smurtle, you can't leave, there are too many people that look up to you for guidance? Without you, who is going to tell them who to hate?

I can't help it people like me better than you. Rolleyes

-Back from vacation. Big Grin

Smurtle Wrote:I can't help it people like me better than you. Rolleyes

-Back from vacation. Big Grin

so smurtle dont leave dude, just leave ur account and UO installed, if things look better and get better then just come back if you'd like. dont give away your stuff, just keep it incase, why give away something u worked for.

just wait it out, thats what im doing. and if the GMS/DeVS dont come then this shards done for. It just depends if they hire more devs and shit. by the way, if u know any good devs, reliable (anyone that is), and is looking for a challenge and is willing to bring up a server back to its feet, pm taran, and i believe he should take him into consideration and get him working. Were in need and we need to do something bout it, the way it is now, the shards goin down.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

I keep it active. I mostly log on to do some hunting and stuff. Crafting is surely out of the question, especially since my semester starts the 8th of January. So, time is gonna be limited anyway. UO tends to take away like it did last semester, even cost me a 4.0. 3.8's don't let you go with honors. ;/

Anyway, I'll be around. Forums and shard as long as it's up.

sounds good.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]