Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello / Flinthills!

Hey guys.

Just a quick introduction from me! I'm Goliath/Jay an old player like DotJr from Flinthills played about 5 years ago, but Jonny Ace (another old FHs player) asked me to join in

So i was wondering who played FHs? I've seen a few old names, anyone I don't know/ain't seen?

FYI:

FH1 - Goliath
Revelstone - Goliath (I think)
FH2 - Voratu & GM Lord

did flint hills ever have over 38 people on it?? That shard was my first shard, of course that was before I knew what Ultima really was...

PvP 4 Life

Niglets

Over its lifetime there was between 20 to 150 players online with about 250 active accounts, as far as I was aware. But as has been pointed out in previous threads, a lot of people are AFK macroing in IN-X which wasn't allowed there, as a result average server population wasn't the greatest.

Yeah we had a good amount of players but no afks so it was low overall.

Everyone remembers me, I was a pain in the ass noob that ran around with Pe in a kilt and sash with a noob spear and fought slime all day and sat at the bank in my spot, then i started hanging around with some pks and turned red for a while lived in the jhelom dueling pits and got banned like 7 times cause Milamber was lame. I also participated in some epic battles on the bridge and was the first person to start using the provication skill on things! you all know you stole the idea from me cause i was stuck in that dungeon room with the dragons with only my lute and spear. you all know cause i told you all about it. then you were all like "oh i think ill go train my musicianship and provoke things" yeah im looking at you old time FH guys.

Yeah
Good times

oops forgot to add my names

Dire Wolf FH1 2 revelstone and if there was really an FH3 Pe and i cant remember

My friend started on FH also, I'm not exactly sure what his name was, but it might have been Phobos. He is Deimos on here though. He's the one that got me into UO too, which was when he was on IN, so I started on IN. But he and his bro always talk about some people named River and Ogen from FH.

This is a signature.

Shit I love FH I use to play on it all day Im pretty sure you knew Im Morbid form FH 1. Its been awhile sense FH went down I remember they tried a couple times to bring it back up, never worked Cry . Nothing like the old FH 1. Atfer that I played IN 1 which is also one of the best shards Ive ever played.

I never really understood why FH1 went down. Personally after Milamber took over, after PurplCow left, he always wanted a "fresh start". I was staff on all incarnations, and though we tried hard, FH1 was uncomparable. Just a great shard, full of history and a great balance of Pvp,RP and genral players, if a weak player base.

I was given an account on IN and ventured around once or twice, but the community of FHs always got the better of me. In my time there it had a very similar feel to FHs as many can likely atest too. Hopefully we can rebuild those characteristics to IN:X, but people have to realised that it will take time. Just like most great things. Guilds will form, strong crafters will surface, friendships will become common, though not as common as enemies (I'm looking at you XUO PvPers! Smile )

People from XUO will hopefully respect the INers, and there more RPG playing style, and the INers will be used to the fast paced PvP perogative of the XUOers. All this whilst marketing the shard via shard lists, enlisting old friends who haven't played for many years should keep a strong population.

So far I have seen a lot of hard work put into the shard from the staff, which we should all respect.

I don't know at what point this turned into a rant/speech and well done if you read this far, as I'm not even proof reading it!

The family is back.. Smile

Happy New Years!

FH coming soon. Big Grin

I was Soulicitus or Optimus Prime I think. I played around the time that the ninja turtles were the best pvpers on the shard.

Jay Jay The Jet Plane I Loves You!!!!!

Good stuff, it was awesome when purplcow ran it.

Deadwrong Wrote:I played around the time that the ninja turtles were the best pvpers on the shard.

Umm...the ninja turtles were never the best pvpers on the shard. Heh...