Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Omg Its Finnally Up

I just got back form Juvi and I went on the Oct 15 and I got back like a week ago and finnally the shard is up its pretty crazy. Wow do I still get to have my old old account from IN:R or do I have to have a new one? Wow this is pretty crazy hows the shard going so far? I dont know if anyone remembers me but I use to play the very old IN1 and I was Morbid on that one but on INR I was Shar or Valo. Also should I update my UO fully before playing?

Morbid and Valo sound familiar for some reason...but yea you get your old char from IN:R, just type .importcharacter in game.

Well that's how it's supposed to be, it's disabled for now though so you'll have to page about it I guess.

And yea the shard is doing fine, despite all the selfish impatient early-goers we've been seeing lately ^_^
We're having a bit of trouble getting ahead on scripting, but it's being taken care of, and there are a few issues with items and stuff that need to be tweaked to be balanced slightly. But other than that, it's pretty fun and interesting already. The new PvP takes a little bit of getting used to (the scrolls), but other than that it's basically the same (other than melee weapons aren't used much, mainly bows).

About transferring your char...I dunno, I guess you could just work on an alt skill on an alt char that you never got on IN:R before, for now.

Oh and there's also an AFK macroing gump to make sure you don't have a program running your resource gathering skills all the time, so you have to be watching a bit while mining/lumberjacking and stuff.

This is a signature.

Alright well thank you Ive already PMed one of the staff about my old characters so I hope itll be good soon, but do I update UO fully before playing or is there a certain patch I should stop at?

accounts transfer are currently disabled until the beginning of january, due tio we have some issues with it. if you need more information about it pm taran

Okay thank you guys

Well I didn't have to patch at all, some people patched so...just try both I guess.

This is a signature.