Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Unknown [RP item]

I once knew a man.. Ohhh..! How bizarre he was...
His face components we're covered by a mask..
The mask he'd obtained while vanquishing the Orc King Hrothgar..
That battle... Ouff, what a battle. An epic battle, an exasperating adventure that required patience and logic. Let's go more into details in this battle, shall we?

It all began in 1992, the birth of this mysterious man, who's name is unknown. He was born in Occlo, the city of the dread and poor, we're criminals we're found everywhere, running, killing, looting..
He was born and raised by his mother, Samantha. The society in which he was being raised, was a horrible influence, killing, blood everywhere, that's all he'd ever known.

When he was 7 years old, The Unknown man had already mastered the Bardiche and his Swordsmanship skills. He'd stolen a bardiche from a local shop and he'd practice wielding it every night before attending his routinely prepared meal. No one could match his power, all the fights he'd have with his neighbors,he would always beat them. His speed and strength we're incomparable, he had nerves of steel and the patience of a rock. But of course, those fights we're just for fun.

At the age of 9, The Unknown started doing things he shouldn't.
He started practicing the art of magery, an art that was restricted to anyone, due to the fact that it could be fatally dangerous.
But The Unknown didn't care, his strength wasn't enough, it didn't appease the emptiness in his heart. And that's when things went wrong.

From the moment he'd opened his first spellbook, until now,10 years later, his hate and greed for power wouldn't cease to grow. Day by day, he'd want more power. The little spells weren't enough, he needed to learn the art of Black Magic. But the only Black Magic Spellbook ever written was hidden in The Orcish camp base in Trinsic. So The Unknown did what he had to do.. He took the quickest boat to Trinsic.

So.. The days went on and on, and The Unknown's patience diminishing by the second. As the journey was going on, his capability to withstand the wait was going down. To calm his addiction of power, he'd do horrible, horrible things, he'd steal, kill, and rob people. And no one could ever recognize him because his visage was hidden by his Death Shroud.

When he finally arrived to Trinsic, he walked constantly for 10 hours to finally arrive to The Orcish camp base. His mouth started watering, like a fat man awaiting his supper impatiently, his desire for blood and power grew instantly, almost exponentially. He was finally there, and he was going to get his book.

He then entered the Orcish camp base, and boy, was it easy for him.
He took out the first 50 orcs with a simple Kal Vas Flam, which means "Summoning or Invoking[Kal] a Great[Vas] Flame[Flam].

But then, came out with his shiney Adamantium armor, Hrothgar, the legendary Orc. He was gargantuan, enormous. He truly matched the description that was given to The Unknown by his sailor mates, which he'd disposed of before exiting the boat. He was enormous, green, and looked so strong.. He was like nothing The Unknown had ever seen before. Holding his two-handed sword, the orc yelled : I AM HROTHGAR! You have disturbed me and killed 50 of my men! I shall squish you like a bug, mortal!

And the epic fight began, an intense fight, between The Unknown and Hrothgar. The Unknown had the advantage over Hrothgar, due to his knowledge of the light spells and he already had a plan on how to beat Hrothgar. The battle was fierce, and Hrothgar was the only enemy whom knew how to protect himself from an "An Ex Por", which means "Dispel or Negate[An] the Freedom[Ex] of Movement[Por]" by using his sword and hitting himself on the leg very slowly. So the only way for The Unknown to win, would be to tire Hrothgar and finish him off with a Kal Vas Flam and a Por Ort Grav, which means "Movement or Move[Por] of a Magic[Ort] Field[Grav]". And that's exactly what happend. Hrothgar had been beaten for the first time, and by an evil and sinister man on top of that. Not a hero, but a person who'd use the Black magic for his own greed.

To remember this battle, The Unknown, took Hrothgars sword, and ripped his face off, to wear it has a mask for himself... To be continued..."

First time I ever write a story, hope ya liked it Rawr!
Personality which will be RPed : Evil, never help anyone, always respond briefly and unkindly, greed for power, etc [more to be written as I continue this story]
RP item = Orcish Kin mask to replace my face [I should be able to wear a hat on top of it and skin hue [1171 = Daemon Steel], Part 2 coming in about 1-2 days]
Name in-game : I need a name change [woohoo, one of the 700's]
Send me a PM on the forum messaging system and I'll gladly arrange a "rendez-vous".
Good day.

And P.S. If anyone could line out my errors nicely, I'd really appreciate it, I'm not english.
I have been raised in French, but i'm pretty fluent in english, so yeah..
Thanks, have a great day Smile