Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Training fishing, skill gain and script.

Thats good, on IN1 if you died at sea you got teleported to land and lost your boat.

how do you deal with the serpents? do you usually have a suit of useless armour on and shot it down with a bow??

or just leave it there and turn the ship the other way??

i don't recall they are too difficult to kill back in IN, but not sure about here...

I carry an elven bow and arrows. They're not too hard unless you don't pay attention and they magic arrow/harm you to death. Tongue

The monsters to worry about come from dropping fishing nets. Get ready to spam greater heal and bandages if you pull up 3 water elementals. ~_O

can the serpent reach you in the ship to do melee attacks? or all they really do is magic attacks?

Depends on where you're standing.

As Sindern says. If you stand in a house they can't attack... sea serpents can't lockpick the doors.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

damn these posts are old. It only took me like 5 hours to gm fishing.. maybe 6

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

Lederoil Wrote:As Sindern says. If you stand in a house they can't attack... sea serpents can't lockpick the doors.

actually they can attack you if you stand next to the serpent even tho you are in the boat, which make sense. cuz you are in a boat not a house.