Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Auto loot corpse

I vaguely recall from original IN that when you died and ran back to your corpse, as long as you did so within a few minutes you didnt have to pick up your inventory one by one. You could just click the body and you equipped all the items. Only if time elapsed or someone cut up your corpse did you have to actually grab everything. This does not appear to be the case here. This could very well be intended, but is pretty frustrating. If its intended I suppose I should keep more spare equipment lying around.

It was never scripted on INX, but it seems like a good idea. Tongue

It was never scripted on IN either, the only way you could get all items equipped automatically again was if you got ressed while on your body.

Yep that never existed on IN. Only way you didnt have to loot your stuff was if someone ressed you while you were standing on your corpse.

I wonder what I am thinking of then. I could have sworn you auto looted and equipped your items unless someone used a blade on your body, but apparently not.

If your thinking that you would auto equip everything then your definitely thinking of the res on corpse thing.