Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bard Reward !!!

My suggestion that in bard reward item is simple music enst. maybe we can take new music enst. too, what do you think???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The closest thing I know about UO music is what I did with the harp, after seeing how the piano works. If someone wanted to create new music or sounds for the shard in the proper format I might be able to add them.

Actually I think there is a post about it somewhere on the RunUO forums. Maybe I can read up on it a bit in the future, just don't get your hopes too high because I have next to no musical talent. Hopefully someone else would like to take on this job as it really doesn't suit me Tongue But I will try to figure it out at the very least.

I rap..... lol make my own beats and shit, but i doubt u guys want me flowin my shit when u hit war mode... but maybe ;]

I mean that when we will gm bard we can only take reward basic musician instruments (like lap harp, tambourine, drum ect.), i offer that maybe GM's will add new musician instruments (like lute, walnut harp, ritual tambourine ect.)...
What do you think ??? !!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]