Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jon Doe (RP story) ( Skin Dye/Vampire Robe )

On the outskirts of Britain I ran in the night my hopes of immortality fade. The search has continued for a month straight without rest, and still few signs of my illusive subject. The world of immortality is open to those who can earn the right to it I had heard, if you were to successfully hunt a vampire and be bit, then you would live an enslaved life of immortality. My goal was this exactly, Immortality. On the 30th day of my treck into the wilderness I came across the illusive vampire. I kept on it's trail for the better part of an hour drenched from the rain. It seemed to be traveling further away from me without reason. Suddenly it ran off with incredible speed and agility hopping from tree to tree, branch to branch, escaping my line of sight. I grabbed my bow, and with one fell swoop pulled back the string and released an arrow to criple the creature. My skills tracking and hunting had prevailed. I had what I wanted, my goal in my sights. Immortality was close, but I still had yet to of been bit by the vampire. I approached my prey and prepaired to accept what I had to do. To achieve my greater goals I would have to provoke the vampire and convince it to bite me. For about two hours I spoke with the vampire, it seemed convinced it would not let me join the legion of the undead of which it had origenated. This vampire spoke to me about how I was not good enough to become one of the vampires, he said I was weak and he had only been caught because he misjudged how good I was with a bow. He had assumed he would be able to of escaped after I had fired a shot or two, when in reality I had took him down in one hit. I told the vampire of my goals to quench the thirst for blood I had, my bloodlust was strong and had grown each day sense I had witnessed my family slaughtered by humans. I hated humans, even though I was one. They argued, fought, harassed, and destroyed eachother. It was chaotic and uncontrolable. I wanted to become a vampire to become immortal and avenge the death of my family by taking it out on the human race. After telling the vampire my chaotic tale he gathered the strength to strand on his cripled leg and approached me. I remember his words exactly. He said in a strong firm voice, "If that is what you truely desire, then I shall grant you your wish." I had finally achieved my goal, the vampires teeth sank deeply into my neck and blood began to trickle down my neck and back. The hunt had begun. Mankind could not exist and would eventually wipe itself and everything else on the planet out, I felt only I could prevent it, and so my quest to clense the land of all mankind began. No one soul was safe from my wrath.

My character in game is Jon Doe, and I am attempting to get a ( Skin dye ), and ( "Vampire Robe" or basicly a deathrobe )

please tell me how you like the story I will continue to improve it, and the plot will get stronger and more detailed along the lines.

Well done. If you want you could try going into more detail with your story but you did well enough. Big Grin Your watch time begins -now-.