Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Easy Uo (Need help please)

Hello everyone. I have recently downloaded the latest version of Easy UO.

I have all the required files to play on IN shard, including the login.cfg and the client 5.0.8 that is provided in the downloads section.

I run my Easy UO program thinking, wow so cute nice cuddly and user friendly. Boy was I wrong.

I click on the UOXL tab and go to start client from:

I then browse in my UO directory, select the client provided from the downloads section(mind you I have already installed all the appropriate files into the UO directory)

I select the correct client, execute it, then enter my password as my username is already saved since it is the same client I use with razor.

I am then stuck on :Verifying Account: with no further results.

I have tried this with and without razor, and I am still clueless as to how I am supposed to obtain the results I am searching for.

Someone please help me.

Galens

Just start up UO like you normal would.. Then start EasyUO and run a script.

Don't start UO from EasyUO.

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

I just tried that right now, but when I start it, I have absolutely no data update on the right side of the GUI. It all says N/A. So where's my data at? That makes it seem like its not loading correctly with razor.

In that case open UO normally, open the EUO and then go to TOOLS, UOXL, swap to next client. If that doesnt work, i dont know whats wrong then.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Open UO normally how? Manually use the 5.0.8 client from the website?

How do I make my client open up from the login.cfg provided from the website? When I load my 5.0.8 client, it loads up an AOS screen then goes to the login. IT has the SAME features and writing except it does not have the razor inc. on the bottom, as if I loaded it with razor. I try to login through manually using my client, and it does not work. I get stuck on verifying.

SO how to I route my client to load the data in the login.cfg

Galens Wrote:Open UO normally how? Manually use the 5.0.8 client from the website?

Open razor and put in the following info

[Image: razor.jpg]

Then hit "okay" and UO should load up.

When you entered the world. Open EasyUO and run your script.

Need Logs? PM Me.
-> Mark Forums Read <-

The clients on the website are for injection only.

To fix the verifying account:

Reinstall Mondains Legacy
DO NOT PATCH
Copy the IN-X files into your directory
the game should work now
to use EASYUO run the patch program, it should only patch once from client version 4.x.x.x to client version 5.x.x.x. DO NOT patch to client 6.x.x.x

Valas [Vampire]

[Image: Opiatus.png]

I know how to use razor, I have all my macros running with it. I even made guides for people. Razor is not the issue, though I thought using the 5.0.8.2 client provided under MISC (Not injection) Was provided for all whom were having problems with IN shard. I will reinstall one of these days, but just for a fishing macro, I don't think its worth it, but who knows. (This will be the first time I even considered using a macro for resource gathering in 6 years)

I don't understand your problem then.

Getting EasyUO to work was as simply as just open the program and run a script..

Need Logs? PM Me.
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Elcid helped me get it working. But I still had to run it with admin privs for it to work properly.