Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Statics are now for sale

I would like to announce that we're now selling static housing. This is how it will work:

Static housing will cost roughly 3k per tile. This will vary a bit depending on location/quality of the building etc. Here is an example:

SIN's static house in Serpent's Hold on IN1.
[Image: 4ca8hev.jpg]
16x24 tiles is the size. 16 x 24 = 384. There are 2 floors. 384 x 2 = 768.
Therefore there are 768 tiles. 768 x 3,000 = 2,304,000 gold. Thats about 2.3 million.

To go about purchasing a static contact Vulcan, preferrably by PMing him on the forums. Please do not ask him exactly how much a static will cost unless you are truly interested in the static and can afford it. As stated above you can find out roughly how much they will cost by calculating how many tiles it contains.

Additional points:

Statics inside guarded areas are only for sale if you plan to make it public.
Every other static in the world is potentially for sale (at the right price).

-------

I will also include the following purchasable items. Page a GM for these items unless noted otherwise.

Guild door: 100k
Regular locked doors: 30k
Guildcontainer (container only usable by guildmembers): 50k
Teleporter to castle roof: 250k
Teleporter to keep roof: 150k
Teleporter to corner tower of castle/keep: 30k
Arbitrary teleporter within your house: 50k (we do not sell teleporters between buildings)
--------
And on another note:

I have made several tweaks to loot along with other bugfixes and tweaks. I will restart the server on Sunday evening and all changes should take effect then. Please bare with us that some stuff might take a while to fix, but we are short on devs at the moment (I am the only one scripting). I am currently in contact with two persons that might be able to help out with scripting though. Changes will be made to help the economy such as GM crafted items sell for more. It might just take some time since I cannot fix it myself.

If you are interested in purchasing a static that might be high demand for many players. A thread will be started declaring your intent to purchase and people can bid for higher prices. This way a static can be sold fairly if many people are after the same one.

Hopefully they will all be auction style? This way people will have a chance to compete for something and will know if a static they were saving for is about to be sold. I would just hate to see it kept secret until after it is purchased, after all its real estate and should be treated as such.
Just my thoughts.Smile

[Image: mariozl3.png]

For smaller statics we won't hold an auction, but as Vulcan said, for bigger statics that might be a high demand for many players we will probably hold auctions.

i wonder to know if SIN's in that case will take any money from this

The example was SIN's HQ on IN1, it has nothing to do with IN:X.

Yes, that was my personal static on IN1 that I let SIN use.

I think they should re-instate it to me for free.

wasnt that static taken over by me and ghud? pretty sure we were the last owners of it on IN1 our guild was KoS

I think KoS only owned the docks...unless they expanded since I had left..

nah mate, KoS never owned the docks, u mite of seen us in there at some stage as we were mates with some of the KoC members but yeh the only static we ever had was the one taran posted up as SIN's which im sure wasnt theirs at the middle- end of IN1

I call Lord Blackthorne's castle... 1mil gold Tongue