Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*RESOLVED* Daggers.

I have already reported this once to be misunderstood I think. I smith daggers in two different piles. Regular daggers which i hardly make anymore and exceptional daggers which is the most common. Now the only problem with this is that when I pull 1 or 2 stacks out to sell my exceptional daggers the whole pile turns to regular daggers selling for only 10gp each which really puts a damper on me pocket book considering exceptional is 22gp. I haven't touched my bank account and don't plan to do so, if this problem could please be fixed. Thank ya.

Its being looked into but for anyone else it only happens when you separate the stacks. If you are crafting daggers just simply sell them as you make them to avoid this until we fix the issue.
Also exceptionals sell for 12gp.

Sorry for the troubles though, we should have a fix shortly, even if it means no more stacking daggers.

Shade Wrote:We should have a fix shortly, even if it means no more stacking daggers.
Don't do that... I've seen people make so many daggers that they all fall to the ground on a tile and crash anyone who loads into the area, including GMs.

That won't happen Eru, I fixed that a long time ago when I put a limit on how many identical items you can drop on the ground when crafting (20).

Excellent. Smile This is mostly a non issue though. Just have your macro sell the daggers as you make them. I can make a macro and post it later. At work now.