Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Meditation

Heys guys, just throwin this idea out here, nothing more.

Canaris and I were talking the other day, and we were thinking... "Why is Meditation the way it is?" From what I remember hearing, meditation was bugged on sphere, as it couldnt emulate the OSI meditation process.
Spamming Mediation every 4 seconds seems somewhat useless. Is there a particular reason why the normal meditation style (quick regeneration on success) is not used aside from "sphere feel"? If you think it will affect PvP, it wont, as you cant meditate when "Preoccupied with thoughts of battle".

I'm not necessarily suggesting that it flies up the way it does on OSI (although itwould be nice), but maybe a way that if you just press it once, and it slowly regenerates up at a smiliar pace as it does now.

Get back to me people

I agree.

It's stupid to meditate for like 4 seconds and then have to meditate again and again Smile

It would make more sense if we could enter a meditation state till full mana. And it wouldn't interfer with PvP because you can't use it at combat.

Good point Horacio Smile

I think it was made to replicate sphere, nothing else.

Problem is that you got half the shard saying "change", and other half saying it will ruin the sphere feel. Then, at some point, those halfs swithc people and you have new people saying change and don't.

In the end, you would have changed enough small unimportant things, and gone far away from the sphere feel.

Just my opinion, I'd rather anything stays for the "long run" feel. At the end of the day, It's not really hard to make a razor macro to medi and to stop if you get hurt:p

Now I'm curious, what sphere are we talking about? I remember on 51a that when you hit your med key, it slowly went up at a more rapid rate on success.

Agreed - this is not the "sphere" meditation I remember.

I agree. Meditation as this way is annoying. The "full mana by one success" should be better.

Haha this topic regenerated...about as slow as meditation is now :p

Anyways, Im not saying it should fly up like on OSI, but if you successfully meditate once, it should raise constantly without spamming it.

The Ups
-Faster Mana Gain
-Less hassle spamming the meditation button

The Downs
-Will make meditation tougher to train

Again I agree. Wonder what staff think.

Yes, please please please change it :>

Would also be nice If you get like a wizard hat once you Gm Med and you double click it and its like a mana pot gives you like 20 med back. But should have like a 30 secound delay or somthing that would seem fun

Snoopy... Great idea...