Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I Galen.. (Rp Item)/(Rp Story)

(Bolar)
Come let us go to our Master, Master Jeron.

(Galens)
Ok then.

*They reach the end of the room to a door. The door was a regular door, nothing special about it at all. Bolar moved to open the door, but instead of grabbing the knob, he placed his hand open in front of the knob. It made a tiny clicking noise and the door opened.*

(Bolar)
Neat huh?

*Bolar walked through the doorway and there sat the Master of mages. Jeron.* His bear went to the floor from his face. It was as white as ash. His head was bald. He had the look of a man who had to be over 300 years old. His skin was barely clinging to his bones. He wore a ruby colored robe around him. It didn't look like it was just for decoration. It seemed to be covering up his body from displaying the death pulling at his skin.*

(Bolar)
Master Jeron, I present to you Galen! You must speak with about about the Dream.

(Master Jeron)
Dream?! So it has finally come has it! I have waited so many years for this day, SO MANY YEARRRRRRRRSSSSS!

*as overdramatic as the senile mage was, thunder sounded as he ended his sentence.*

(Master Jeron)
So my boy, you are the savior are you?

(Galen)
Savior? I am a little confused. All I did was sleep, had a bad dream, and came to you because of your great wisdom with these matters. How does it mean anything else?

(Master Jeron)
My boy, please stay a while, we have much to discuss. Bolar, leave us at once!

(Bolar)
Yes master!

*Bolar exits the room in a hurry*

(Master Jeron)
I am going to tell you a tale from long ago. We still don't know where its origin is, but there are prophecies that have come true leading to this very day.

*Cough*
Over the years past the land of Sosaria has been devistated by countless mages, villains, thieves, murderers and so on. There has always been one hero or heroes to take down the tyrannical rulings of these fellows. But somehow, another individual pops up in a race to copycat the last one. As if they all conspired with one another to accomplish one main goal. To rule and destroy Sosaria. You might know him as the Avatar. Well, many years have passed since our last threat. But during this Halloween, I noticed a strange aura surrounding Sosaria. It was an evil Aura, one none could even fathom if they tried. It resembled a dark and death smell to it. It was purple and black and was powder like. It even had a mix of glass. It was a wierd feeling I do say.

(Galen)
Wait a second, those things were in my dream!

(Master Jeron)
This I already know, or else you wouldn't have come to us. The prophecy explains this. It is stated that during this event, a hero will rise up from his sleep with the pre knowledge of this evil's defeat. BUT it also says that the hero's sleep is what killed Sosaria. His dream is only a game from the evil's aura. What you saw in your sleep was only what the evil wanted you to see. In reality, if that would have happened, the moment you destroyed the portal, Sosaria would destroy itself. You see, Sosaria cannot be stable without the other world.

(Continued later)

(Galen)
Go on.

(Master Jeron)

You see, the portal which brings the dead back to this world was created with the mind, with magic. The dreams you or anyone else has are magical. Magic was developed through the imagination, was concentrated, and then turned into a physical etheral state. By that, I mean its still magical, but it was able to be carried to the mortal plane. The evil's aura placed you under his magic spell during your sleep. He twisted your thoughts so he could win his game. You destroying him in the mortal world does nothing, he still exists in the other world, even if he stepped into our world. Yes its possible to be at two places at once. The only way you can defeat this evil, is if you kill both is mortal, and spirit. Mind you, this is NO easy task. The mortal is hard enough. Let me put it in these terms. A cotton plant is how much energy you have. Britain bank is how much power he has. You see the difference?

(Galen)
Yes. So how do I defeat this evil?

(Master Jeron)
You need magic. Ton's of magic. I can sense you are extremely weak with magic. You probably could not kill a worm using your mind. THis is terrible. You must train magic in order to defeat this evil. You already have the needed physical attributes. I can sense you could pick up a horse if you had to for a few short moments. That requires dedication for that kind of training. Now apply your dedication to your magery. You are free to use our facilities, but know this, if you EVER step out of line with another mage, you are banished from this place. I would heed this warning well, as this is more likely the best training you will get.

(Galen)
Yes sir!

(Master Jeron)
One more thing Galen. I want you to have this cape. IT has been in our care for quite some time. It will help protect you from being decieved by the evil when the time comes. You will see.

*Master Jeron hands Galen the cape. At closer inspection, the cape is a ice cold color. Almost frozen like. It does not seem cold to the touch.*

*Galen puts on the cape*

(Galen)
Thank you Master Jeron, I won't let you down.

(Master Jeron)
You will be tested upon that remark, I promise you. Now go! Leave me to my solitude!

(Galen)
Yes sir!

*Galen turns around and walks out of the door. He is immediately teleported to the same hall he was in when he arrived. Nothing changed, the pace seemed steady as it did before.*

(Continued later)

(First Rp Reward)
umbe
I need a full cape, noobied, with the hue # 2517

Thank you Azrael

(More to come people, I am not even close to done)

[SIZE="7"]End of Chapter 1[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]Chapter 2 Revealing Eyes[/SIZE]

(Bolar)
Well Galen, how did it go? I am positive the Master has faith in you if he gave that cape to you. I had been trying to train for that very cape for ages, but he would never give it to me! *licks lips*

(Galen)
Well, for now it will be under my care until the Master says different. Bolar, could you show me where I need to start with magic?

(Bolar) Of course I can! Come this way!

*Bolar walks Galen towards the young new mages, they all scoff at him for having a cape that he didn't even train near as hard as them for.*

(Bolar) Hello brothers! This is Galen, he has come here today to learn our ways in preparation for the battle that lies ahead. If you wouldn't mind Jacob, please settle him in for me. I have much business to attend to at the moment.

(Jacob) Yes sir, I will take..... Gooooood care of him!

*Galen could sense his sarcasm, he eased his mind and thought clearly for what might happen.*

*Bolar bowed and began walking away snickering softly thinking Galen could not detect his foul play at hand.*

(Jacob)
Sooooo Galennnnn. I see we are quite the weakling when it comes to magery, and I also see you have the protective cape. That means you are the prophecy that was spoke of. Perhaps you would like to demonstrate to us some of your "abilities" to entertain us yes?

*They all began laughing at him*

(Galen)
I have no time to waste with nonsense, either teach me or I will report to Master Jeron!

*They laugh harder*

(Jacob)
Oh no Galen, surely you wouldn't "taddle" on me now would you?

*More laughing from the new mages*

(Jacob)
If that is what you must do, then by all means do so, but you will NEVER recieve my training.

(Galens)
Farewell then.

*Galen turned around to walk towards the Master's room once more, Jacob became extremely upset that anyone would turn their back on him. He was too quick to a temper and began casting a spell.*

"AN EX POR!"

(Jacob)
Lets see how you like performing as a STATUE BOY!

*The spell was casted and began traveling towards Galen. It quickly got a hold of his entire body, but seemed to not lock on all the way. The cape began glowing and shot the spell back towards Jacob.*

"REL POR"

Ahghhhh

*Jacob had been cought in his own spell, and to make matters worst, his spellbook was on the table, leaving him helpless until his spell wore off. The newcomers did not yet know the precautions to take when freeing a paralyzed man. The elder mages began laughing heartily at Jacob's childish act.*

HAhah
ahaha
bwahaahhaha

*The laughs went on as Jacob swore up and down he would have Galen's head while struggling to break free*

ENOUGH!

*said the loud voice. It was a tall man with long flowing hair, a cape, daemon colored. His voice had the tone of a lion and a demon at the same time. A very sinister voice, sending chills down even the toughest man's spine. He wore silver plate armor from head to toe with a glowing hammer in his hand aswell.*

(Unknown man)
DO YOU FOOLS NOT REALIZE THE DEATH THAT IS UPON US?!?! THIS IS SPECIFICALLY THE REASON WHY YOU NEWCOMERS WILL "NEVER" BECOME ELDER MAGES! *He calms down for a small period* "Sigh"

*snapping his fingers quickly, it released Jacob from his own spell*

(Jacob)
Thank you so much Sir Voxin..

(Sir Voxin)
SHUT UP! I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO YOUR BABBLE!!!!! You have yet again cause nothing but misery upon your peers. Continue your training, or I will personally shove an explosion potion up your rear and shove my blade right behind it aswell!

(Jacob)
*Gulp*

*The entire room continued in silence and aw as Sir Voxin exited the room.*

(Jacob)
I. I apologize for my rudeness Galen, I was only foolin about.

*Galen was even trembling from Sir Voxin's voice still, he stuttered aswell.*

(Galen)
IT..it is understandable, I am sure we both learned something this very moment. Let us move on, we have more important matters than nonsense to deal with right now. As I understand it, we don't have much time.

(Jacob)
Right! Come this way and we will begin our work.

(Continued)