Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

staff

Bost = Clever and Witty.

Pink ***on = Immature and Lonely.

Bost Wins.

I reckon there has been a saying back in the old days for guys like him. Now then, hope I quote it precisely...
"head+oven kkthxbye"
Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

kitehimuro Wrote:I reckon there has been a saying back in the old days for guys like him. Now then, hope I quote it precisely...
"head+oven kkthxbye"
Big Grin

That's surprisingly nostalgic. Wink

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Lets just add him to the list of those to ignore on the forums, as we all seem to have done with Moutaxeofvanquishing.

Thats sucks, to be put on the same list as that guy. Sad times for you. pink dragon, if you wanna play a game with grown ups, at least act like one, kid. And if your not a kid...boy do I pity you ...

We log on and try to answer your pages as often as we can. I actually think our page-answering is more than good, there is hardly ever any pages to answer when I log on, and if there is any then those are usually from people who is no longer online, so the staffmembers available haven't been able to answer them yet. I'd also like to point out that an shard with more than 200 active players gets A LOT of pages every day, so it's not like we never get pages, it is just that they get answered very fast most of the time. I actually think that our staffmembers answers pages close to flawlessly - and most importantly - for free.

You must have been unlucky if you had to wait for an reply for three days, however I am close to certain that you are exaggerating that a whole lot. Come on, three days? I have never seen that happen once during the whole time we've been running IN-X.

We've already been talking about the time you were jailed for automining in another thread, and the only reason staffmembers didn't reply to you within (12? hours) was because of that they could not do much about your situation since they weren't the ones who jailed you and no matter what you said they still had to talk to the staffmember who did it before they released you.

Anyways I will talk to the staffmembers and make sure they answer jailed people even if they can't help them. Only to tell them why they are jailed (if the jailed person does not know the command to check up on that themselves), and to tell them how long they are jailed. But both of that can be "checked" by the player himself, so most people won't need help with that issue either.

Try to leave words like "f u c k f a c e" out of the forum please. That is like asking for a flame-thread, and we do not want flame-threads here at the forum, I'm sure you can see why..

I think that's all for now. Last but not least I'd just like to thank all the players who stood by us staffmembers in this thread, and defended us. That means a lot to us and we appreciate it bigtime. Much love to you people! <3

Regards,
Hate

You can't respond to everything in everyones' time frame. It's impossible to please everyone, but you guys are doing a pretty good job of pleasing and running the shard.

I think people forget that some of you might actually play, also. You deserve to play as much as anyone else here.

Calm down. Wait for the page to be answered.

Posts like these sure as hell would make me answer every page before yours.

So, keep it completely to PMs or e-mails. That's more "professional" and shows courtesy.