Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OMG...a UOPVP'er Macroing!!!!!11

Dramatic Wrote:does getting car sickness make you a sissy? cause ive been having it since i was a little kid..now less often but i still get it sometimes

yes, you are a sissy

sorry dawg , im not the one who calls himself PINK dragon so you might want to reconsider calling other ppl sissies and take a look at yourself :confused:

pd: Now you're the tough guy :o

[Image: pinkdragonis6.png]

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

My wife gets car sick real easy. I can drive to the store a mile away and if she looks down at her feet, then up, she's instantly sick. When she drives she's fine and dandy. She can't read or play DS or PSP in the car..kinda sucks.

You just have a sensitive equilibrium is all. ;/

I'll never know your pain. I think I need to actually get food poisoning to feel sick enough to throw up. Or drink a lot.

its all in your head . For example if im about to go on a long trip then i might get car sickness since thats what im thinking of.However if i feel totally relaxed and i have my mind focused on another thoughts then the odds are that ill be fine. On another note, for those who may get car sickness its really important to get stuffed of food before doing any trip cause if you haven't eat anything at all then the chances of gettin car sickness will be higher.There are really no tricks to prevent car sickness, all you can do is try to be calm, be stuffed and probably taking a pill before the trip starts if none of the above usually works .

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

I get screen sickness :\
I suffer a lot watching some movies at the cinema. I hate movies filmed with "live action cameras", those cameras that move a lot up and down all the time ¬¬
I can´t watch them. I puke Sad

Well, it's hard to prevent the sickness. Usually your equilibrium has no cares for what you do or take. Dramamine doesn't even work for my wife. ;/

drama and smoke ftw Big Grin

the rest of you are babies lol

oh noes a pk killed me :O

oh noes a GM killed me

Haha. Crybaby.

gm killing you for nothing is more serious then getting pked moron. i have a pair of balls, i wont complain when a player kills me when they're allowed. on the other hand im still waiting for an answer as to what i did Rolleyes

A person with balls would man up to what they did because they know what they did or were doing. A person with balls would keep it between them instead of crying on the forums like a ****ing baby.

oh noes a gm killed me

Dramatic Wrote:does getting car sickness make you a sissy? cause ive been having it since i was a little kid..now less often but i still get it sometimes

SISSY! :icon_twisted:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]