Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Instruments

Im wondering if its possible to make instruments able to be held in your hand ?
Just make it wrestling not accually wacking someone with it but just so you can hold it in your hands so it shows on the paper doll ect ?

Yeah I can do that. I'll get around to adding that when I finish up some of my current projects.

Shade Wrote:Yeah I can do that. I'll get around to adding that when I finish up some of my current projects.
Uh oh, here comes a huge .mul patch. Tongue

Heh yeah it requires art.mul, artidx.mul, gumpart.mul, gumpidx.mul, and tiledata.mul to be patched to add this. While the actual file size will barely change, we don't have any method to only patch in the new data so the entire files have to be redownloaded. Of course this is a patch that won't be required or cause issues if it isn't done right away so its no big deal and players can do it whenever they wish to.

This will be available with the next restart. I managed to do a bit of trickery to exclude an art patch so its just the gump and tiledata that needs updating. The patch will make lutes, harps, tambourines and all but one type of drums equipable. Drums will be a two handed layer based on the art used.

Should I update all the .mul files when I get home or wait till restart?

You can wait on it a little bit, doing some static editing as well. Also, you could just message me Tongue

QiQi told me that he loves to play the skin flute. Can this be added? Big Grin
Also he prefers the tromBONER as well.

Shade Wrote:You can wait on it a little bit, doing some static editing as well. Also, you could just message me Tongue

I went ahead and updated them since you just lost connection for a bit. Hopefully you took the time to apply changes. Tongue

Code:
--==(Update Log)==--

Updating statics0.mul
Updating staidx0.mul
Updating tiledata.mul
Updating gumpart.mul
Updating gumpidx.mul

I'm glad someone fixed the spelling error in the thread subject. It was hurting me to see instraments

haha. That was me. Smile