Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't Log into Character

Hi all, was playing this morning, noticed that in my journal it said "server has crashed" no problem, logged out, but my client crashed when I did that:confused: Waited a Lil bit, now im trying to log back in and I get as far as selecting what character to use, but wont let me enter britannia. SO! I tryed loggin in with another character, and it says "Another character from this account is currently online in this world. you must either log in as that character or wait for it too time out." nooow im just wondering how long is the "time out" period, cause I been waiting for about an hour. I belive the character logged in is "Escobar"

Thanks in Advance!
IN:X = All your shard's are belong to us!

im stuck at entering brit aswell

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Same shit... i got a friend irl whos made account today, and he cant log in too... I thought its ban for multi-account, but we didnt even log in from one CPU and i bet we got different IP's, so i dont believe thats it... But i askd mates from shard and they can log easily...( So, whats happend?

I'm stuck at entering brit also. Dam I should go to work soon =p.

cant enter either :S

Give the server a big kick \m/

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

You can add me to the list of people who can't get in as well.

cant logg in either n i havnt been able too for about 4 hours

OOC Users on *0*. Shard took a dump. Can we get some life support, please? Anyone have Taran's contact information?

On a side note, this feels like the scene in Borat with the humor coach. "Entering Britannia..... pause...... NOTTTT!"

[email protected]

Rabbi Samild Wrote:On a side note, this feels like the scene in Borat with the humor coach. "Entering Britannia..... pause...... NOTTTT!"

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin hahahahahaha.. damn borat is funny..

i can't log in either.. when i woke up today i was logged on, but nothing worked :confused: no mana regain, no hp regain, couldn't use any skill, no spell no nothing.. it's like the whole world froze.. so i logged out and went to school.. now i'm back and i can't log in..

wtf!?

mcgagy Wrote:[email protected]

No I mean... does someone have his phone number so they can contact him or Maka? *laughs*