Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The 2nd coming (Im Back) ;)

Thats right

Fathers lock up your daughters, merchants cry in fear as I destory your economy, and grief players prepare to have the whole world ****ed up because everyones favourte green hat wearing self indulgant, egotistical king of crafters has returned!!!!!!

Thats right, im back for good this time having spent the last month away on some personal stuff im back to kick the economies ass even more and return Empire to its former glory.

So get ready for an economy rape of epic proportions and remember....

Shop smart, shop S-Mart Wink

U forgot the lock up your babies thing... u dirty pedo! :badgrin:

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

glad to have you back.. empire hasnt been the same.

*Looks up from the TARDIS console as the cloister bell sounds, signalling the end of the world or something of such magnitude*
Bollocks. Not again.
Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

lol messy bad news, a S-Mart has already been opened and its been open for a while now, think its sumwhere located in minoc

Yes Joe bad news for them :icon_twisted: and I could of added lock up Elcid's mother and sister but I realised that they were already locked up in cages at the zoo so no point. Wink

Messiah Wrote:Yes Joe bad news for them :icon_twisted: and I could of added lock up Elcid's mother and sister but I realised that they were already locked up in cages at the zoo so no point. Wink

bad news for them lol..? ive been macroing inscription for a month and im only at 92.2 and i go uo .2 each 1400 scrolls now good luck.

Ah there you are. ;P

smoke Wrote:bad news for them lol..? ive been macroing inscription for a month and im only at 92.2 and i go uo .2 each 1400 scrolls now good luck.

Thats nice, but what does that have to do with anything being I have no need to raise inscription whatsoever? Wink

Messiah doesnt need to do anything. he has tons of people working for him

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Welcome back, get to work. Wink

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]