Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Armour properties

Don't get me wrong, im far from thinking this shard is boring.. but armour is just so boring! In my last shard each armour had their own set of properties. E.G

Iron - Because of the cost, it was heavy.. which caused 30% of spells casted with it to fail.
Verite - Mana regen
Bloodrock - Health regen
Valorite - Stam regen
Silver - very light, good for mages with reasonable AR rating
Shaddow - a midrange armour, good AR rating, 100% castable.

The above may be a little pointless without having weapons that can be encrusted with jewles/enchanted to provide any one of the below:
-Stam drain
-Poison
-Mana drain

This brang a whole new level of PVP and gave armours/weapons much more meaning. I understand that the shard is just in development, so my apoligies if this has already been taken into consideration :p Thanks!

Blasphemy! How dare you try to change this shards Perfect XUO PvP Style. Rolleyes

I am The Good Father Juan.
Qui Tac Concentrat * Those who are silent, agree
All are born to observe order, But few are born to establish it.

Fear is not knowing what is, it is wondering what for.

[Image: meph28lu.jpg]

The PVP is good, I like it alot. Anyways, the weapons/armor maybe alittle screwy at first, but hell, weapons do come in handy. For instance; Regular Bardy, I seen do 40+ damage. They'll be healing, fs, fs, fs. Then again they could pot/ scroll but I think the weapons are good how they are. If you was a new player, just recently gmed magery, you just got iron, and 30% chance to fail everytime. Also the armors to me are good. Just make them have a use, such as explosion without armor, hits similar to an FS, 30 hp/ and Energy bolt hitting like an FS 46 damage. without AR.

I think this was a good idea, whoever came up with it, you see, more loot for you. If you don't want iron, sell it. -Roosto

--
If you have no AR, what would an FS hit like?

I had actually thought something similar about the armors, but probably nothing that semi-rare.

If Saphire had a regen property to each piece, it would be more likely to be used in combat and actually be worth it's price. My friend had a shard that they created regen armor and it was awesome.

Other armors could have other properties like added magic resist or mana regen or other things.

People don't use expensive armors most of the time anyway, so it wouldn't be a huge deal and wouldn't really mess with anything but tourneys. Unless someone was brave enough to not be a *****.

Give an armor resistance to Flame Strike and see how much people would squirm.

Mephisto Wrote:Blasphemy! How dare you try to change this shards Perfect XUO PvP Style. Rolleyes

TRUE Tongue
It´s a complete blasphemy! If you want an AOS/ML (Trammy) PVP, look for another server. There are a lot of those servers. This PVP is perfect. Those kind of changes are brutal...

I'm pretty positive he was being sarcastic...

Tananda Wrote:I'm pretty positive he was being sarcastic...

I know he was being sarcastic. Me too :icon_twisted: