Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kyo Tender (RP item/ Skin color)

Kyo heart pounded against his chest. His mouth felt dry and his lungs were burning, but he kept running. He could feel it getting closer to him. He didn't want to look back, he didn't want to see it.
His stomach cramped up and his legs felt heavy, but he kept running.
He could see the village in the distance...

His head felt like it would explode, his eyes burned from the sweat, but still he kept running.
A faint whisper slowly crawled upon his ear."You are mine....Yess"
He felt a tingle down his spine, a claw grabbed his head and slammed him to the ground.
Blood trickled down his face, looking up he saw a white face.
He started to cry..... Images of his wife and and kids rushed though his mind.
"Please! I don't want to die"

The creature looked down at him and laughed, "Dont worry, it will be fast"
"I will give you anything, I promise! please spare me!"
The creature smiled and laughed again, "Very well. You shall be my servant for eternity"
creature sunk its fangs into his neck. the feeling was too overwhelming. He lay there......minutes seemed like hours as he lay there, eyes wide open gazing as black sky.

I need Vampire Robe and Skin color. Thank you

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

I certainly hope you're planning on putting more to this post. I'd hate to see Horacio go ad kill another two sentece post.

[ooc] I believe someone accessed his account either at home or from online because Kyo had a fair sized story the other day. I didnt read it all though. It had something to do with a village, and Tnder Kyo being a nickname [/ooc]

Well done. Your story is accepted and your watch time begins tonight. Give it a good go and impress me so you can get that shroud. Wink Remember, once your watch time starts you -must- RP. If you have to talk outside of RP use OOC bubbles or find some other way to indicate that you're speaking out of character. And try not to do it too frequently. Smile