Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Multi-accounts are NOT allowed

lol blackfog how come you got yourself a new nickname on the forums?

btw Taran clearly stated " If you haven't contacted me about using more than 1 account from your IP then I will ban all accounts until it can be cleared up. " , a thing i've done the 1st day i got my two accounts back, regardless of who is going to use it both accounts share the same IP so i told Taran and he agreed.Simple as that Big Grin

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

My friend is moving in from NC his char name is Omega Knight, he has always played on IN-R. Now he plays IN-X, we will be running on the same IP.

[Image: thanbanner.jpg]

Boromir Wrote:Uhm.. this means you just have banned/deleted our accounts OMFG!
Have you spoked with Maka about it? Because he did create the accounts for my brothers (2). Everyone who did play tus Xuo does know this, in later versions of Xuo only 1 of my brothers did play to!
Names on tus xuo:
Blackfog, Da Chipo, Akila/Shadow Taker
I hope you can put it back someway.. speak to maka...
*I hope you did not delete them, because then i'm sure we will quit playing, me and my bro had both a transer in account.
Waiting for repsonce

Way to freak out before investigating.

Also... who is to say that someone isn't just claiming to have silbings/friends that are using the same IP... is there a way to confirm this definitely? I think that multiaccounts per IP shouldn't be permitted, otherwise everyone can just say, "Oh yea, my brother wants to play."

me and my brother both want to play i already made my account my account name is klink his account name is NZemerald...

I have a problem..:icon_twisted:
problem communicating with Origin

KOKC Wrote:I have a problem..:icon_twisted:
problem communicating with Origin

wrong login or your trying to create a new account from the same ip that you already created one with.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Me and my Brother play on my ip Klink and NZemerald and i made my account at my friends house so he needs an account made his name is Nitemaire

Paige Wrote:Me and my Brother play on my ip Klink and NZemerald and i made my account at my friends house so he needs an account made his name is Nitemaire

easiest way is to email taran.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Taran.. in TusXuo Multiaccount is allowed.. and in XUO2 multi account is allowed...

Peace . xDDDD

WarMachine Wrote:Taran.. in TusXuo Multiaccount is allowed.. and in XUO2 multi account is allowed...

i got hacked

I suck and got hacked by a master APTATA
ALWAYS PAY ME MOFO

Well dunno if this post is still up but btw

Check for Herulf Gunnar and Osvald Gunnar ( my friend) he came to my house to understand his connection problems at his home. So we bot got connected on the same IP last week ( one time only) .

By the way, he can't patch his normal uo with the UO.EXE, it's saying that he has an error and windows just close it... someone got a solution ?

[Image: banner2.gif]